Guest Surveys

How quickly does store management get the results of a guest survey?

Supposedly the other night a guest survey went immediately to the SD and they gave it to the Closing TL within hours.

The Closing TL was a told a guest complained because the TM zoning that department (whom normally is never over there) didn't interact and/or help the guest.

The Closing TL then relayed this to that TM and she told me.

The funny thing is the TM that would have normally be zoning that area would would have been on their phone on floor the whole time.

very quickly. depends on when medallia delivers it but it can be within minutes, generally, from when the form is submitted
Ah. Explains the look of disbelief towards me by our tl ' bout a bit after I told yet another 10th irrate guest at checkout to fill out a survey . Guest may have mentioned my name but really the entire town knows what I think about the organizational skills of our 19 year old tl s.

How quickly does store management get the results of a guest survey?

Supposedly the other night a guest survey went immediately to the SD and they gave it to the Closing TL within hours.

The Closing TL was a told a guest complained because the TM zoning that department (whom normally is never over there) didn't interact and/or help the guest.

The Closing TL then relayed this to that TM and she told me.

The funny thing is the TM that would have normally be zoning that area would would have been on their phone on floor the whole time.
You answered your question in your post. Lol

Back