MEGATHREAD myDay app

The new set workload redesign is kind of ass. Everyone is confused by it. I like that the overdue stuff is more upfront but don't combine it with the non overdue stuff. To figure out what you have left for a certain week you have to subtract the overdue stuff.

Our VMD said they're working on it. It's supposed to not be showing POGs that are expiring within two weeks but are now untied as late. They're also working on other changes. Apparently this is the first step of a total overhaul of workload planning this year.

I know this admission could likely out me, but I recently got to meet with the team that is working on developing the next iteration of Set Workload Calendar, Digital PPA, and Set (within the myDay app).

Suffice to say, the feedback session lasted about two hours, and was absolutely fantastic. I gained a lot of insight on features they're planning to implement, bugs they're aware of, design decisions, etc.

I got to share some concerns I have, features that would be helpful, things I miss about Online Planogram, and so on. I think they really found the feedback to be valuable, so I'm very optimistic about what we have coming our way!

View attachment 15721

I feel like if there is one item in a search that is not gone public yet, the whole search is aborted. There's no reason a search for "roku" should return no results unless they are trying to hide the Roku TV's we will sell in May.
I see this all the time when searching.

It seems the search wants two or more words.

However it also might consider those two words as an "or" as opposed to "and".

That's how search engines were 25 years ago.

View attachment 15721

I feel like if there is one item in a search that is not gone public yet, the whole search is aborted. There's no reason a search for "roku" should return no results unless they are trying to hide the Roku TV's we will sell in May.

I did this same search this morning and got tons of results. But I'm guessing it corresponds to today's release improving the key word search function.

I'm surprised they haven't set up a system in which guests can text their questions to the store and TMs can text back replies. What could possibly go wrong?
Simple. No images or non target links sent to or from us. It would be automated for simple tasks.
An option to text the store about an item would be available in the Target App. It would just send the DPCI and answer if we have any in stock. If we have a low amount it would then ask if you want to message a TM in the store to check.
If the item is always negative (like bananas) any TM can change the message for that item to say we have them in stock.
If the store lost cooler(s)/freezer(s) for whatever reason it can be updated to say anything in those is not available.

Example texts (each text has multiple responses that would change depending on the store and day)

1. Do you sell wine today? (Sent on a Sunday)
    1. We don't sell wine on Sundays. Sorry
    2. We do sell wine today
    3. We don't sell wine at all
  2. Are you open?
    1. Yes, we are open. Our hours are (store hours listed)
    2. Yes, we are open, but don't have power and you can't buy anything from a cooler or freezer.
    3. Yes we are open but can't do whatever because the system is down

Back