Archived $1,000 Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyaxo

So-Called Something Or Other
Came across a rather interesting Facebook link to a Target product (see files)

Attachments

• IMG_6345.PNG
    IMG_6345.PNG
    578.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6346.PNG
    IMG_6346.PNG
    399.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6347.PNG
    IMG_6347.PNG
    197.7 KB · Views: 77
i'm confused as to why the unlit one is more expensive than lit ones of the same size

A lot of people spend a lot of money on fake Christmas trees, you can use it every year and don't need to pay for a new one.

It's weird that it's upside down though.

A lot of people spend a lot of money on fake Christmas trees, you can use it every year and don't need to pay for a new one.

If you used that tree for 50 years, it would cost the same as buying a $20 tree, every year, for that long. Not what I call a value.

~aesthetic~

Maybe they were going for the Portal effect.

01004ded559a6403c0c658f44f550d66.jpg

If you used that tree for 50 years, it would cost the same as buying a $20 tree, every year, for that long. Not what I call a value.

Of course the real tree drops needles, needs water, and needs to be dumped after the holidays.

Depends what you want

Of course the real tree drops needles, needs water, and needs to be dumped after the holidays.

Depends what you want

Or you can buy a brand new reusable tree every year for that much. They aren't that expensive, especially if you get them on sale.

Well $1,000 is a stretch, maybe closer to $400 for a very nice one. My family usually gets an 8 footer, and real ones easily go for over $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back