1-for-1 Scannable Sheet. It's a Group effort.

The Amp fillgroups were AGCS (Curiosity Shop), AGDE (Disney Eats), AGFZ (Frozen), AGHH (Home for the Holidays), AGKD (Key Destinations), and AGFS (Family Sleep). Other than Disney, Frozen, and Family Sleep, I never paid much attention to what products or which salesplanners constituted the others

The Amp fillgroups were AGCS (Curiosity Shop), AGDE (Disney Eats), AGFZ (Frozen), AGHH (Home for the Holidays), AGKD (Key Destinations), and AGFS (Family Sleep). Other than Disney, Frozen, and Family Sleep, I never paid much attention to what products or which salesplanners constituted the others
Ah yes it was AGHH 😂

I don't know how success this will be, but I thought I'd create a scannable fillgroup sheet that we as a collective could update.

I put in as many fillgroups as I could remember and each of the DPCIs need updated (except for OTC, I used L'il Critters Gummy Vitamins). Here are the only necessary instructions.
Please update using the FX (formula bar) so that format is maintained. Updating the DPCI data will automatically update the QR-Code. QR-Code might take time to populate, it is pulling images from another site. So some QR-Codes might not show right away.

Hope this works. And thanks for the help!

View attachment 9478
You know, I think I saw something similar to this on a team lead's desk a few weeks back. It had a list of fill groups for one area of the store with bar codes next to it. Only thing is that I don't think the list was complete.

It's pretty much finished if anyone wants to print it. Don't have the amp g barcodes since that's a seasonal thing. Same with Sea3.

With the Libre Barcode fonts from Google Fonts you can get rid of the slow QR image. To make a scannable barcode its "*<data>*"

With the Libre Barcode fonts from Google Fonts you can get rid of the slow QR image. To make a scannable barcode its "*<data>*"
But libre doesn't do QR and QR prints with support for low resolution. But the resolution for the QR is high so it takes longer to download.

Back