Archived 10hr 15 min shift ?????? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RistrettoShots

Previous Starbucks TL/Coffee Master, ASM, now Mana
So, saw this on this weeks schedule. Im not looking forward to it at all. I can't drop my fa shift because no one is available and either way I love fa. But the shift I have in pfresh looks like a closing shift when I have never even closed and still don't know what I'm doing... I've only had like 7 shifts in pfresh. I think someone quit and I was the only one available.... I really don't wanna work pfresh that day it is way too long of a day for me to basically be at target 10am to 11pm... On a weekend. Do I clock out at 3 and clock back in at 430? And when would I take my 45? Do I get just one 45? I'm so lost I really don't want to go on with that pfresh shift.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 86
I feel for you. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. :( You could always try and put the market shift up on the swap shift board, though there might be no one to take it. The way I am reading your schedule you would go in at 10am - 3pm (take one 15 minute break) then clock out. Do whatever you want to do for an hour and a half...do you live close to work? Hopefully you'll be able to at least go catch a good lunch or something. Clock back into work at 4:30pm - 11pm (one more 15 minute break and one 30 minute lunch).

Talk to your LOD now! Someone wasn't caring when they scheduled that BS. Call them on it.

I could see them giving you that schedule if they had asked first and you agreed to it but not otherwise.
You need to talk to the HR ETL and don't let them bulldoze you.
It might have been a mistake.

Talk to your LOD now! Someone wasn't caring when they scheduled that BS. Call them on it.

I could see them giving you that schedule if they had asked first and you agreed to it but not otherwise.
You need to talk to the HR ETL and don't let them bulldoze you.
It might have been a mistake.

I know how it happens, cause I have been scheduled like that many times. One ETL wrote market another wrote FA and HR when they keyed it never questioned it. Right didn't talk to left. Call them on it.

It's surely a stupid mistake.
Someone wasn't paying attention when they edited the schedule.
And they didn't proofread.
Let them know asap.
you shouldn't be required to work it.

There have been times where I was schedule two back to back shifts with an hour break between them. I inquired about it, and the ETL-HR said it was a mistake. But they would give me the hours if I wanted it.

Talk to an ETL or the TL of either one of those departments. I get that "mistake" a lot, but I usually tell them ahead of time and it gets fixed.
I've been scheduled for numerous 8am-11pm shifts this year, all by mistake.

buck up champ! I once did a 10-2 team lead meeting 'shift' and then came back and did a 3:30-close tlod shift!

buck up champ! I once did a 10-2 team lead meeting 'shift' and then came back and did a 3:30-close tlod shift!
If I was being payed as a tl I would have a lot less of a problem with that shift. Your making a lot more money than myself, n05 is where I stand. ;)

Thanks for all the responses, unfortunately I've had off the past 2 days and I'm not in until Friday morning, will see what they say at hr but judging by the looks of Pfresh last night when I went shopping....looks like they need me. Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back