Archived 1st time remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be going to a different store to help with the remodel, for 13 weeks. It'll be my 1st one. My stl said it's a set schedule and a garunteed 40 hours a week. Is that mostly true? And what can I expect?

Yes on the hours. Track your mileage, too. You will learn a lot, too. Search our threads under remodel for more info.

Definitely learn how milage works as soon as you can. I love working at other stores because the closest one to me is an hour away..extra $100ish is always nice.
Even if this other store is closer than that, it'll add up very quickly

Yeah the hours can be true. Expect change in the store everyday and ETLs to lose their minds over plummeting sales, construction is bad for retail until it’s complete. Depending on how in depth your remodel is, expect complete blocks of your store to be cordoned off and a lot of noise. Remodels are typically overnight but the work always bleeds into the day time

Go to your local big name dealership and see their trade-ins they’re selling to auction. There’s no reason you can’t get a $400 Honda Civic or something

Go to your local big name dealership and see their trade-ins they’re selling to auction. There’s no reason you can’t get a $400 Honda Civic or something
I prefer not having a car. I'm a heavier guy, so walking to work is nice.

ETLs to lose their minds over plummeting sales, construction is bad for retail until it’s complete

Your ETLs weren't expecting this? Ours have acknowledged the plummet in sales but that they will pickup after, particularly right away as people come in after the new grand opening to check out the new digs.

I hope we're getting new lighting in the fitting rooms. I bought some clothes today and I'm surprised we sell a damn thing with the awful lighting that makes exactly nobody and nothing look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back