Archived 2 day ad items

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
Has anyone else not received many 2 day ad items so far? We received a pallet of turkey roasters like a month ago, and almost nothing since then. This time last year we had tons of 2 day ad in the steel and were already starting to de-trash and stage it.

We're taking 8 trucks next week instead of the usual 5, so it could be they are just sending it all at once. But that's not leaving much time to get it ready.

How everyone man, woman, and child in the world doesn't already own a turkey roaster by now I have no idea. We get tons of them every year and hardly sell them. Do people just throw these things away every year and buy new ones?

Has anyone else not received many 2 day ad items so far? We received a pallet of turkey roasters like a month ago, and almost nothing since then. This time last year we had tons of 2 day ad in the steel and were already starting to de-trash and stage it.

We're taking 8 trucks next week instead of the usual 5, so it could be they are just sending it all at once. But that's not leaving much time to get it ready.
Weve gotten half a trailers worth. more came in today. Every district is different so im sure youl be getting them in the next week

Well we definitely got some in today...

hH8H6TD.jpg

I've heard in our district they're planning on sending the bulk of our Black Friday merchandise next week, which right now I'm appreciating because our backroom is far too small for our sales volume as it is, but we'll see how much I'm hating the avalanche next week.

Clear off as many bulk pallet spaces as possible! We got around 100 TVs, 200 Christmas trees, dozens of shippers, and about 10 pallets worth of small appliances and toys, all on the same day.

@SFSFun haha your DC has no sympathy! Weve got about that much over the span of a week and it just keeps rollin in. Were getting in 53 more TVs today, 24 carseats and 30 microwaves according to the bulk report.

I didnt see any trees but thats probably because theyve already sent us probably close to 300 of them so far

About 600 went to the back yesterday when we unloaded a 1900+ trailer.

Expected to get more this week

I love everything that is in a box shape. Easy to stack on a pallet and make it as high as possible so I can have more pallet spaces for SFS supplies.

I didnt see any trees but thats probably because theyve already sent us probably close to 300 of them so far
Yeah we were really light on trees until yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back