$2 pay increase

what do you all think of the $2 increase that we lost on the 5th of July, even though coronavirus is worse than it was when it started out and we’re still risking our health as frontline workers.

in fact my dc has had multiple new cases over the past week.

where’s the love?

what do you all think of the $2 increase that we lost on the 5th of July, even though coronavirus is worse than it was when it started out and we’re still risking our health as frontline workers.

where’s the love?
I'm all for an extra 2 bucks on top of the 15.

where’s the love?
We won’t get it cause the store wage increase.

Target probably is done with hazard pay now unless other companies start it up again. I don't know why the inept politicians can't just pass a bill mandating hazard pay. The Heroes bill the democrats passed and got ignored by the Senate had a 13.00 an hour hazard pay in it above what you made , retroactive to Jan 27th and capped off at 10,000. So now we just have to see what the republicans come up with as they discuss the 2nd stimulus plan which I'm sure will include hazard pay for front line essential workers.

Back