Archived 2 VMTLs?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Has anyone seen a store that as 2 Visual Merchanding Team Leaders? My store is very low volume, we usually do $150 and that's a busy weekend. Black Friday we did $300 over the thurs-Friday combo. We have 2 SF Team Leads. But yet today I was informed we are getting another VMTL. Which I find odd. But we also have 6 GSA's so who knows what's up.

My guess is that the original VMTL is going to be switched to a new department or is going to on a LOA, or transferring. This happened to my store once. One of the hardlines TL went on LOA so they promoted someone to her position. When she came back we had 3 hardlines TLS for like two weeks. Then the backroom TL got fired, the flow TL moved to backroom TL, and one of the hardlines TL moved to flow TL. So yeah I bet your store is about to make a switch up with the TLs.

The one we have is just a glorified softlines tl, we probably need another one just for Hardlines.
I feel the same way about ours, talked to their ETL and told them straight up they need to tend to hardlines too, even if just a little a day.

I feel the same way about ours, talked to their ETL and told them straight up they need to tend to hardlines too, even if just a little a day.
Someone did something to our trend run and she didn't even realize it till two days later.... The trend runs are literally part of her job. If that isn't proof she doesn't do her job to the fullest idk what is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back