20% Wellness Discount on Up & Up Tobacco Cessation Products...??

checklane01

ap gang ;)
I was looking at a recent article posted on corporates website about Seasonal Hires and it was mentioning the benefits of working at Target.

"So much good stuff. In addition to our competitive wage, all hourly team members—including seasonal hires—enjoy a range of benefits, such as:

A 10% discount at Target stores and on Target.com
An additional 20% wellness discount off fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables, Good & Gather Organic (beginning Sept. 15), C9 and Up & Up tobacco cessation products
The opportunity to earn holiday pay on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Flexible schedules which allow team members to work a variety of hours"

I've never heard of our extra 20% wellness benefit working on Up & Up tobacco cessation products, is this new? Also why does it mention getting holiday pay on Christmas, aren't we closed lol?

I was looking at a recent article posted on corporates website about Seasonal Hires and it was mentioning the benefits of working at Target.

"So much good stuff. In addition to our competitive wage, all hourly team members—including seasonal hires—enjoy a range of benefits, such as:

A 10% discount at Target stores and on Target.com
An additional 20% wellness discount off fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables, Good & Gather Organic (beginning Sept. 15), C9 and Up & Up tobacco cessation products
The opportunity to earn holiday pay on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Flexible schedules which allow team members to work a variety of hours"

I've never heard of our extra 20% wellness benefit working on Up & Up tobacco cessation products, is this new? Also why does it mention getting holiday pay on Christmas, aren't we closed lol?

it's new! also i think there are some high volume stores that bring a team in on christmas day to recover the store.

Also, did we used to be able to earn on frozen fruit?

this is an existing benefit

5% off with Cartwheel (up & up products are usually on cartwheel; the smoking cessation stuff is on there right now)
20% off with the team member wellness discount
10% off with the team member discount
5% off with RedCard

target is making it cheap for team members to quit smoking and that's pretty cool

The orientation video still emphasizes the wellness discount in fresh AND frozen fruits and veggies. And the video only came out within the last couple of months.

I got it a couple of months ago on a bag of frozen MP mixed berries. Maybe the switch to GAG has something to do with it.

G&G is replacing more than just the Simply Balanced brand. I think the thought is that the Organics most closely match the discount we got on Simply Balanced without including the Archer Farms/Market Pantry items that are moving to G&G.

G&G is replacing more than just the Simply Balanced brand. I think the thought is that the Organics most closely match the discount we got on Simply Balanced without including the Archer Farms/Market Pantry items that are moving to G&G.
Correct. It would be awesome if it was all G&G, or for that matter, just bonus 20% on all owned brands, but that's too much apparently :(

There's also a Circle offer rn for $15 off select packs of Nicorette brand gum, lozenges and patches. It's funny to me because, as I am wholly and irreversibly strung out on nicotine forever, these smoking "cessation" deals are a super convenient way for me to cop a big haul of it for cheap. The company I'm at now has a hotline you can call and say you are quitting, and they'll mail you a couple months worth (or in my case, a week's worth) of nic for zero dollars. Big shout out to corporate for helping to keep this addiction rolling!

Back