20 Years Down, ?? More To Go

Just passed my 20 years with Spot. Still averaging 40 hours a week(that's with vacation hours added sometimes) as a F&B TM.

I work in Open Market (formerly called pfresh). My new SD said she couldn't guarantee 30 hours a week this year, but I don't see how they can do without this 'legend.' 😁😁😁

SPIKEY'S IN DA HOUSE!!!!
So good to 'see' a familiar :D
Hope you can convince your SD of the bad things that can happen when they don't listen.

Just passed my 20 years with Spot. Still averaging 40 hours a week(that's with vacation hours added sometimes) as a F&B TM.

I work in Open Market (formerly called pfresh). My new SD said she couldn't guarantee 30 hours a week this year, but I don't see how they can do without this 'legend.' 😁😁😁
You said it best in 2012.
I guess I made the right decision to step down last year after all. I have a feeling that the company wil eliminate all full time hourly positions in the near future to save on paying for what little benefits we have left. It's a good thing that I still have my DTL on my side making sure that I get my weekly 40 hours...at least until he gets performanced out!

Back