$200 bonus?

Asuras

Starbucks Shift Supervisor
A team lead in my store just said that there will be another $200 bonus on our next paycheck. For working through the pandemic. Any team leads here can confirm that in any recent emails they received?

We use to get OT on q4 mostly till December end . Overnight started already . So we have less tms for now in the day but less truck to push too.

I wish my store would get ot. Our district is a hard no on that.

Really? Corp came out with new guidelines that they were going to use regular TMs more this Q4 and give them up to 10 hours overtime each week from Halloween to New Years. Our ETLs had these conversations with us at the end of the summer when it was first announced.

Really? Corp came out with new guidelines that they were going to use regular TMs more this Q4 and give them up to 10 hours overtime each week from Halloween to New Years. Our ETLs had these conversations with us at the end of the summer when it was first announced.
Just to be clear they wanted leaders to ask the team who would want to work 10 OT but it’s not guarantee every week or at all. It’s only a last resort if they can’t fill their hours.

Question for the veterans-do they allow you to collect unemployment when the hours are reduced in January?

Question for the veterans-do they allow you to collect unemployment when the hours are reduced in January?
I think it depends on your state. You certainly can apply and then your local unemployment agency will determine your eligibility. They would look at your average hours for the previous year and then compare to current hours. I think some states might require you to be looking for another job with the additional hours to qualify. Covid has wiped out the budget for unemployment in most states.

Back