2021 reviews

It doesn’t matter

we will all be at 16/ hr come end of September for the seasonal hiring
Is this sarcasm? 🤔

Tell Cloud 9 GIF by Nico Santos

Please do not cut yourself, you are beautiful and Target is just s job. Please know that we love you and care for you.

If target loved me, it wouldn't main me 😂 . I got two card board cuts yesterday. Last week the steel in the backroom left a little gash. The rest are dry skin related. I am glad to know that you love me though 🥰. Please know that zero of my cuts were intentional.

The worst are the plastic dividers with the magnetic bottoms that, as far as I can tell, have actively sharpened edges that have wrecked the undersides of my forearms.

If target loved me, it wouldn't main me 😂 . I got two card board cuts yesterday. Last week the steel in the backroom left a little gash. The rest are dry skin related. I am glad to know that you love me though 🥰. Please know that zero of my cuts were intentional.
If only these hands could talk.....

Edit: Actually , I rather my hands not talk 👀

I have so many cuts on my hands. I have fun bandaids at home, but if I use those for work, I'll look pretty silly will so many 😂
My hands are thrashed from washing them a hundred times a day in Starbucks and packing during Q4. Will they ever recover? 😅

Last edited:
Back