2024 pilots / restructuring?

I'll just sit in my own little corner of Receiving still not sure who my direct ETL or TL is. It has changed so many times over the years I've just stopped bothering trying to figure it out. Luckily it only ever becomes an issue during my yearly review while I'm waiting for someone to notice mine still needs to be done.
In a related matter at my store the Closing TL reports directly to the SD.

^^ Every store has that hierarchy.
Our SE has 1 TL. Has daily grid designation of a TM as SETL w/cash office duties..without the pay or voice. Even that official TL has "responsibilities elsewhere", or is in the office, and we're left to fend for and fend off irrate guests who we don't have the manpower to help them navigate post covid checkout system and shut down SCO. Our SD pushes repacks and hangs bathing suits while within steps of a front end burning to the ground in chaos. Our hierarchy is expressed with "push to 4" when ever called to action

Like I said in a different thread I'm curious to see how they do head count for $40M ish stores. We only have 2GM, 1 fulfillment, 1 F&B, and 1 specialty TL on the sales floor. Would they make one GM TL cover all of that on the salesfoor to add the Merch Ops TL? Seems crazy.
40M store here, we have 1 specialty lead, 2 GM, 1 merch ops, 1 F&B, 1 Fulfillment, 2 S&E, 1 Food service & 1 closing

Hearing lots of former peers freaking out over this. Looks like Specialty is losing a TL to GM (again) for most stores, and they're forcing the remaining Specialty (2 for most stores) to split A&A even though the guide doesn't recommend it unless you have 3, not including (Ulta) Beauty TL. Both Specialty ETLs I've spoken with said their DSD basically told them "that's how it is, deal with it", despite being given the materials saying that they can split it differently depending on store discretion, as long as business units stay together (GM in GM, Specialty in Specialty).

40M Pfresh store, here’s our new break down

GM 1 - Inbound, essentials, kitchen, stationary and bullseye

GM 2 - Fulfillment, toys, sporting goods, seasonal and pets

GM 3 - Merch OPs

F&B TL

Starbucks TL

SS TL 1 - A&A, tech and entertainment

SS TL 2 - Domestics, dec home and baby hardlines

Ulta TL - Ulta and beauty

2 SETLs

1 Closing

Will be interesting to see how things go but I feel the SSTL2 is making out like a bandit compared to others.

GM 3 - Merch OPs

F&B TL

Starbucks TL

2 SETLs

1 Closing

Will be interesting to see how things go but I feel the SSTL2 is making out like a bandit compared to others.
What about rear sea and mini ?

GM 3 - Merch OPs

F&B TL

Starbucks TL

2 SETLs

1 Closing

Really? Domestics, Home and Baby Hardlines don't seem like easy departments to me. Baby Hardlines especially is a pain in the arse.

Back