Archived 2280/2281 Phone Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
at my store the fitting room operator or the senior softlines TMs always handled the phone calls (both desk phone and portable) after calls they announce via walkie that calls are on 2280/2281-- my question how do the other departments pick up these calls on these 2 extensions and ALSO how is the portable calls handled?
thanks.. I know it isn't rocket science but I would like not to be fearful of the phones..

On the red phone, you hit #2280
On portable, you hit talk, 2280, when you hear the three beeps you press end/hang up. If you do it too soon the call will go back to you. If theres already a call on 2280, then you hit talk, 2281, end/hang up.

at my store the fitting room operator or the senior softlines TMs always handled the phone calls (both desk phone and portable) after calls they announce via walkie that calls are on 2280/2281-- my question how do the other departments pick up these calls on these 2 extensions and ALSO how is the portable calls handled?
thanks.. I know it isn't rocket science but I would like not to be fearful of the phones..

A call comes into the main phone line (this is dialed into by using 5529) and the operator picks up the call. They then place it into a designated hold line (by transferring the call into 2180, 2181 etc). It is holding on that extension. The red phones then dial into 2280 or 2281 to basically be the other end of the 2180 or 2181 etc.

Hmm.. on the red phones, it use to be #2280, now it's 2280#. On our portable electronics, it's 2280 then talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back