Archived 3 Days of Pogs...help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a softlines tm (with Spot a year and a half) and I've gradually gotten more time with the vmg and setting pogs, but NEVER on my own. I shadowed a brand tm but only 4 times with huge gaps between. I realize I ought to gave taken notes! I barely remember the basic process before pulling. All the computer and mydevice stuff. My TL did mention barcodes to scan, printed out, to find locations but otherwise no help. Im sorry if this is too complicated to answer, I'm just so nervous! I'm worried I'll either stare at the computer all morning or royally screwup! Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Are your POGs from your VMG (for tables and/or x-merch)? Or in-line like basics? If it's POGs from your VMG, the pages from your VMG will correspond (in a perfect world) with your POGs.
(Hypothetical) Example: Toddler Boys denim shorts. Since you're somewhat familiar w/ a VMG..... There is an "overview" map of your department showing where each fixture should be, right? Either Baby360, Innovation, or Chain. Figure out what "overview" map is correct for your store. Now..... Match the "overview" map fixture number (ie: H5b) w/ the rendering (colored pictures of the product... probably tee-shirts w/ folded denim shorts) in the VMG . At the bottom of that rendering, it will state what POG it's related to it. "Tie" your POG to your own store's fixture number (L17 section 1). Pull the batch; fill your fixture (just like it shows in the picture) and move on. Don't tie more than you can set.
My answer is very basic/vague (hopefully not more confusing)..... didn't want to ramble too much.

Hope this is helpful.

Are your POGs from your VMG (for tables and/or x-merch)? Or in-line like basics? If it's POGs from your VMG, the pages from your VMG will correspond (in a perfect world) with your POGs.
(Hypothetical) Example: Toddler Boys denim shorts. Since you're somewhat familiar w/ a VMG..... There is an "overview" map of your department showing where each fixture should be, right? Either Baby360, Innovation, or Chain. Figure out what "overview" map is correct for your store. Now..... Match the "overview" map fixture number (ie: H5b) w/ the rendering (colored pictures of the product... probably tee-shirts w/ folded denim shorts) in the VMG . At the bottom of that rendering, it will state what POG it's related to it. "Tie" your POG to your own store's fixture number (L17 section 1). Pull the batch; fill your fixture (just like it shows in the picture) and move on. Don't tie more than you can set.
My answer is very basic/vague (hopefully not more confusing)..... didn't want to ramble too much.

Hope this is helpful.

Yes, very helpful! Thank you! Yes, i believe the pogs are from the vmg. I realized also that my TL printed a list of pogs, which we never had ready when I trained. I was used to this long process. We had to go to Workbench ect. and lots of scrolling...to me. Lol! So having the pogs printed out, plus your instruction, is helping me see how it works better. Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back