4/12 Miniseasonal set rant

I'm perfectly fine sitting on all the Easter candy if that means I don't have to set this and end up with it empty because we can't keep the home locations full too. I'll gladly set the summer pogs for this set and then the rest of the summer pogs on 5/10 could be set early when we do finally get rid of Easter.

: whispers "Does HQ know we don't have that much product?":
Yeah, but these transitions are planned WAY in advance. I bet there will be communication on it in the next week or so. I've seen inventory updates that mentioned in general the possibility if pushing back some transition workload.

Uh. Planned way in advance? We've been sold out of some items for the past 4 weeks.

Plenty of time to make adjustments to Mini Seasonal set.

For us, only the backwall is summer sun squad, then full summer stuff a month after.

Wouldn't it be nice if they decided to just skip the "value" stuff and let us set all summer right away, leaving it empty until the freight flows in? It's not like they can use the argument of not being able sell empty shelves this time as so much of the store is an empty shelf now.

Wouldn't it be nice if they decided to just skip the "value" stuff and let us set all summer right away, leaving it empty until the freight flows in? It's not like they can use the argument of not being able sell empty shelves this time as so much of the store is an empty shelf now.
It’s supposed to all flow in this week anyway

We’re not replenishing mini at all now it’s all getting flown into the steel so we can sweep back

Uh. Planned way in advance? We've been sold out of some items for the past 4 weeks.

Plenty of time to make adjustments to Mini Seasonal set.

It is much too difficult for Target to change its ingrained habits now, lol. Better to wait until the last minute, then scramble to change direction immediately, costing money in time & efficiency. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤣

Back