Archived 4 am shift and pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they called me to go in at 4 am and i’m softlines, i’m new at this but i’m thinking why do they want me to go in at 4 am like I wonder what the duties are since i’m softlines and i’m pregnant. I hope they don’t have me lifting or pushing anything heavy. has anyone worked overnight softlines and what do you usually do? do you have to push things out of the back room or?

If you’re softlines I doubt it will be you pushing or lifting anything heavy.

I worked a lot of early morning shifts during my pregnancy, including some push. If anything was too heavy, I just asked for assistance and no one ever complained or hesitated to help.

I did a few shifts like this. I’m not softlines but have morning availability.

Basically unpacking/hanging boxes of clothes. Sorting so all the infant stuff in one cart, men’s in another, etc...

It was pretty light duty work. Fun, if you’re with people who make good conversation because you all basically stand in one place unpacking boxes and sorting onto z racks or shopping baskets.

4am? Wow... our A&A team is not allowed to go into the store before 8am unless it's special circumstances. You must be helping inbound. (Softlines breakout from the truck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back