Archived 8/12 Market pogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking over the pogs for next week, they seem rather confused on what they want and I was wondering if anyone else had drunk pogs.

Example:

Soup wants AX2599, it’s the front for next gen pushers, on every shelf. However the pig doesn’t call for any pushers.

Peanut butter and Jelly lists pushers and magnetic dividers,they sent no dividers, and again want the next gen fence on every shelf.

They list magnetic dividers on almost every pog, AS0395, and didn’t bother to send me any. Not even the old school sticky ones.

Thanks for any insight anyone has.

XOXO,

Kitty.

Yeah, something odd is going on with some of the pogs. I set 8ft of a beer pog and it wanted 32x48 shelves with a 33 inch base deck. However the rest of the shelves called for the regular (22x48?) shelves. While the other side of the aisle asked for 18 inch shelves in the seventh section (with every thing else being 22 inch)

These are remodel pogs, and our adjacency only calls for the "standard size" gondola. So yeah, I guess there is some weirdness happening with market.

We noticed the fronts on our pogs too as we're setting early this week. We skipped the fronts and just used the magnetic dividers, mostly because they did not send us fronts to add in. We did receive the magnetic dividers though, they were on my signing pallet that came in on Tuesday this week. Got 5-6 boxes of the 4.5 inch for an 18inch shelf. We did not get any of the 1.5 inch that was called for on a couple pogs though.

My guess is either someone screwed up adding the fronts to pogs, or they are going to be adding in the pushers in the future to those pogs.

Also, I believe peanut butter/jelly was supposed to have added in pushers in the fall of 2016 with the market rollout of pushers.

We set soup today. Added 3 sections of the soup fixture. It took me 8 hours to just set the 3 sections.
I'm not looking forward to this. I donated the ones we took down before to our food pantry. So many tiny pieces...

These soup fixtures come in the signing pallet? I've yet to receive anything other than the signing.

I threw away about 500 18" gen3 pushers today. Wr are in the middle of a remodel. When I asked why they didn't leave them in, I got ..... it isn't called for on the pog. All that money and resources wasted. It was like 10 full carts of pushers.

I threw away about 500 18" gen3 pushers today. Wr are in the middle of a remodel. When I asked why they didn't leave them in, I got ..... it isn't called for on the pog. All that money and resources wasted. It was like 10 full carts of pushers.
I threw away two pallets earlier this year it was great. I love when my store gives me the ok to get rid of junk pallets I’m always pressing them to get trim the fat

Mine came dts shipment

Yup, with bright orange stickers on them. It's like they didn't want them to get lost in the shuffle like they did last year so they put day glow orange on them to make them stand out, lol.

Were also in the middle of a full remodel. I don't care what the plano says I'm leaving all the pushers we put in last year in place. Sorry not taking them out.

Were also in the middle of a full remodel. I don't care what the plano says I'm leaving all the pushers we put in last year in place. Sorry not taking them out.

I wish! I can't estimate how many i threw away. At least 10 carts full. I told a coworker that when someone finally figures it out, I am not ordering new ones or being a part of putting new ones in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back