805 times regular employees pay

Anarchy, huh? Warlord Khornell in a horned skull helm, mightiest war boss of the Northern Wastes, raiser of Hell and company stock. You can have as many hours as you want...on the rack and on the wheel 🤘🤘

Are y’all forgetting about the hazard pay we had and the bonuses we all got?? Tell me how much a starbucks tm should get paid in NJ? Or a cashier in Idaho? What is a wage that would be acceptable/fair to you guys?
Agreed, people are quick to be upset/jealous of the pay the CEO is getting but forget the fact Target went 15/hour with him nationwide and we have had several thank you bonuses and the man restored this company from the shithole the last CEO left. I know it sucks to see someone make so much but they have to make hard decisions too and will get booted if they fail. At least we dont have that Amazon guy :)

Does Brian deserve $77.5M?
No, not when it comes at a cost of screwing the people that delivered results.
At the very MOST, Brian & co could afford a bonus for each month that TMs worked thru the pandemic.
At the VERY least, don't reduce the pay raise percentages.
I was lucky enough to earn a DEO last year but, if I'm lucky enough to get one this year, my raise would be less despite working all thru the pandemic without missing a single day, avoiding risky behavior & following safety protocols rigorously.
I believe we had 2-3 bonuses for working in this pandemic ontop of working. Yes it was dangerous and risky but we had jobs where others did not. We had the option to quit due to the risks and be like everyone else.

Back