Archived 9 Global Issues today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have return issues for purchases from Tues & Wed?

Yep, for some you have to manually enter the tax. For some debit purchases the recommended refund is automatically cash, and for credit it is requiring you to have the card with you. I doubt you'll be able to do a reciept lookup for anything that was purchased when we crashed and burned.

We all don't get paid the same week. There's schedule A and B. Depends on what schedule you're on to which week you get paid.

I *think* basically the eastern two regions are on one schedule and the western two regions are on the other.

We all don't get paid the same week. There's schedule A and B. Depends on what schedule you're on to which week you get paid.

Yep they changed it 7 or 8 years ago when they moved us from weekly pay to every other week.

Yep, for some you have to manually enter the tax. For some debit purchases the recommended refund is automatically cash, and for credit it is requiring you to have the card with you. I doubt you'll be able to do a reciept lookup for anything that was purchased when we crashed and burned.

Good to know it's not just us but, boy this is gonna be fun for awhile...

If anyone place a food order for pfresh on tuesday, did your order happend to get screwed up? in my case i placed an order on tuesday when the system was acting stupid and i got my delivery on thursday and nothing that i order actually came in...like i got things that i do not sell that only super target sells. Also it did not showed up on the CUT report and so it looks like im heading towards a empty sat. just wondering if im the only one that had this issue...

Were not Pfresh but were heading into an empty Saturday as well. We got a total of 4 boxes from McLane today, one of which went to food ave. Our normal delivery is around 220 boxes

Our McClane order was incomplete &, yeh, we got some interesting things not on POG.

From what I understand the main sever(s) that keeps track of what is bought and needs to be replenished went down. The distribution side of things had no drop (work) starting from Tues till about wends(we normally have a drop everyday). I can only assume this affected the stores as well.

It was a partial outage with HOST (another name for Target's mainframe), which impacts a huge percentage of replenishment and other logistics functions.

okay now i understand why the logistics side of things was crazy last week..but this outage or update did put a lot of work centers behind in my store...i sure it happened the same to yours...like for instance we had to send the pricing team home because the system was down on weds. for us...then on monday and tuesday i remember that we could not touch the schedule because sales forecast and history was down. Anyways now im not looking forward to the next update in spring

Oh man that was a fun night. No blackline was cool, but then EVERYTHING came back. Good thing we had a plan. Good job to everyone else that came in that day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back