Archived A Facebook livestream (no longer live) from channel PIX11 New York about Target and Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Target wants to make sure Thanksgiving gets recognized before Christmas shopping takes over its stores. Thoughts?" ...lol @ the comments on FB. This was streamed there today october 23rd.

What? I'm 2 minutes in and calling bullshit. There's already ugly Christmas sweater dresses etc etc on the floor.
Same. We have those hideous Christmas onesies, we have Christmas trees in the backroom, Christmas gift bags (not the wrapping paper, though), etc.

What? I'm 2 minutes in and calling bullshit. There's already ugly Christmas sweater dresses etc etc on the floor.
My store is holding all of that stuff off the floor until after Halloween.

Truck today was loaded with ugly Xmas sweaters and holiday pjs. Spoiler alert: they did NOT get backstocked.

lol... yeah.. we've had christmas up for i think a month now... wondershop isn't up yet tho. and i really don't see much thanksgiving stuff. theres no way they'll keep the christmas stuff off the salesfloor before turkey day.

i scanned our early trim a tree wall today, sold a whole 1 pack of lights thats like $14 since it sent a month ago. im glad the store spent 15 hours of expensive labor on it!

i scanned our early trim a tree wall today, sold a whole 1 pack of lights thats like $14 since it sent a month ago. im glad the store spent 15 hours of expensive labor on it!
Oh, they'll recoup that labor cost when the POG team is "challenged" to set all of Seasonal in 48 hours.

Obviously, this statement will please guests. Most of whom aren't shopping for ornaments or scented pine cones yet. We'll still receive and set all the same stuff at the same time, cuz it just makes sense! What else would we put there in between? Who wants 8ft of fat separators?

But I'm guessing they'll have some fall/Thanksgiving signing that will stay up longer than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back