Archived A funny thing happened today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
A guest approached me today whom I automatically recognizd, he was a student from the school nearby that I also work at. We talked for a couple of minutes about summer vacation and if I was returning to the school next year. Once we exchanged our pleasantries he was on his merry way.

About 20 minutes go by, get a call on the walkie fron AP for my location. AP ask "What was that kid talking to you about" so I explained the situation. Turns out the little shit boosted sonething and bolted out the door. Ah, to have a little summer fun.

Can't trust anyone. Had a similar thing happen with an old high school classmate. I never talked to him so I thought it was weird. They were able to get a PMR on him though.

Had someone from High School who i was very close with get kicked out from his home, went on drugs.He came to the store and asked how to remove the spider wraps. I saw him three days in a row all on my closing shifts but i did not know he was homeless until he told me. He attempted to steal a portable charger and concealed it and i let the APS know about it. He came back a few times still trying to steal stuff each time. Sad

The school I worked at had a majority of kids from low-income neighborhoods. Its bad when they start out young pulling off crap like this, I'm working at another school next school year so I probably won't get a chance to have a talk with him.

A guest approached me today whom I automatically recognizd, he was a student from the school nearby that I also work at. We talked for a couple of minutes about summer vacation and if I was returning to the school next year. Once we exchanged our pleasantries he was on his merry way.

About 20 minutes go by, get a call on the walkie fron AP for my location. AP ask "What was that kid talking to you about" so I explained the situation. Turns out the little shit boosted sonething and bolted out the door. Ah, to have a little summer fun.

I knew a kid back in High School who was always stealing things. We had a Target and a bunch of other shops near my school and he was always coming in with new stuff just about every week. I remember one time we were playing Warhammer 40k and he always had really expensive builds. Turns out he was stuffing the boxes into this custom interior-pocket trenchcoat he always wore and slipping them out of the local comic/games shop. They finally caught him one day and that was pretty much the end of that. He was good friends with people at Target and the comic shop, too, so, sometimes that's all a smokescreen to get away with things, sad to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back