Archived A little venting about to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jettajunky

Ex-Front End Bangarang!
I'm so sick and tired of getting coached for something by my f*ing GSTL and then she turns around and does the exact same thing and nothing is said to her. Fml this pisses me off like no other!!!! Also it gets me when I try to teach the cashiers to do something right that we've been doing wrong forever and they start doing it right and then I see both gstls, the other GSA, and etls still doing it the wrong way and not giving a damn about it. It makes me just want to give up :((( They're too god damn worried about upsetting a guest that they continue to do it wrong just so nobody gets mad yet we lose sooooooo much money because they do it. Gahhhhhh So ticked right now.

Sorry to be kinda vague about the last part, don't want to give myself away.

Go for it, that's why we're here.
Sounds like the culture in your store just isn't going to change without some serious blasting.

Illegitimis non carborundum!

document the events, then, go on workbench, go under training, to find the best practice, etc. also, ask hr for the training stuff if you cant find it too. double ck your learning plan. once done, you will be ready, if they try it again. pick & choose your battles carefully, review time is coming.
hang in there!

Go for it, that's why we're here.
Sounds like the culture in your store just isn't going to change without some serious blasting.

Illegitimis non carborundum!

THIS should be the new company slogan. much less subtle (when describing employee abuse) than "expect more, pay less".

Sounds like your joining the growing legion of TML's(Team Member Leaders) that are becoming the only people left with the courage to do the right thing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back