A Random Thread

Aredhel

Jolly Rancher
Now that I'm not on my phone, I see what everyone means. It's beautiful, but there's a spot there that grabs the eye, says "look here", and there's nothing.

But maybe it should stay that way. Maybe that bit of not finished is a good way to finish it.
I posted it because I’ll get honest opinions. I can put it aside for days or years. I do have a project with a due date and this is a study. One bloom’s petals piled up like potato chips but I had skipped lunch. (Dang subconscious).

smashandthrash

Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM
This NIN tour is so good. I’m almost tempted to catch another show or two

I HATE when one of the idiots I live with knows I have to wake early in the morning, and he still refuses to stop blasting YouTube videos for hours in the bathroom right across the hall from my bedroom, so I have to hear every word, or turn my music up super loud, to the point where I can't fall asleep, and then I'm still stuck hearing his video of choice...usually one that talks about how everyone who isn't a straight, white, male conservative Christian Republican is a worthless idiot who wants to destroy the country...whenever there's pauses in what I've got playing.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
46072420_1993832450727948_4106169269631320064_n.jpg
The remedy to this is to take them outside on the porch every day and give them a through brushing. It takes some time but properly grooming them is a requirement of being a good owner!

Aredhel

Jolly Rancher
Thyme flies this time of year. Although it hasn’t the least hint of a wing.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
Yeet. Got a new roomie and we just signed on a new apartment & gonna move in on December 3rd. This is the first time I’ve ever had a roomie with a REAL, honest to God job (like the kind that requires a 4 year degree) so I can finally say goodbye to worrying about getting fucked over by people who can’t manage their money properly. I was going to get a house but ended up backing out because I didn’t feel like buying appliances, and this apartment comes fully furnished, so double yeet.

He even offered to do a 70/30 split of the bills instead of 50/50 like I was doing, he said it seemed fair because he makes like 1000% more schmoney than I do, which of course I said HELL YEAH to. Even so, let’s get this bread no days off.

Me: *not wearing eyeliner for the first time in months*
Me, to male friend: “do I look different?”
Friend: “what did you do”
Me: “guess”
Friend: “did you dye your hair?”
Me: “does my hair look a different color?”
Friend: “I don’t know...”
Me: “no my hair is not a different color. I’m not wearing eyeliner.”
Friend: “oh.. what’s that?”
🤦🏻‍♀️