A Random Thread

I remember being in like the 4th grade and I heard a group of girls talking about their quinceañera and I was like what is that and they told me and I was like omgggg that sounds amazing and I went home and I told my mom I can’t wait to turn 15 so I can have my quinceañera and she had to be like sweetie... ur white you don’t get one LMAO 8 year old me was so heartbroken and I never did get even invited to one in high school so RIP all my quinceañera dreams

Identity theft taught me that lesson a long time ago. But now I have to use user name/password recovery a lot, and security questions aren't always easy either.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
Just copy and pasting from a Facebook post I just posted

"Tell me if I'm crazy...

Super complex question on college education.

So, what if I do a 60 credit generals course, complete that, transfer those credits into an associates degree, and then use the combined credits earned from the general + associate degree to funnel into a bachelors.
I have a feeling the 60 credits from generals gets nulled out after transferring into an associates degree, but not sure.

It's a super ambitious thing to get three degrees in under six years and only $40,000 if it's possible and I am understanding everything correctly. Anyone have advice?
The total combined from the 60 credits + 90 credits from associate is 150. Tuition estimators online don't go past 120 credits transferred which is why I'm lead to believe the generals credits don't count after transferring into an associate.
If that's the case, I'll probably just transfer into the bachelors."

Anyone have any thoughts? No colleges are open right now so I'm just feeling it out. I'm stuck between doing a two year Business AS Degree or just Liberal Arts and Sciences Generals. I have a gut-feeling something like I described above wouldn't work so I'll probably just stay with the business AS and transfer those into a bachelors.

Amanda Cantwell

Guest Service & Photo
I remember being in like the 4th grade and I heard a group of girls talking about their quinceañera and I was like what is that and they told me and I was like omgggg that sounds amazing and I went home and I told my mom I can’t wait to turn 15 so I can have my quinceañera and she had to be like sweetie... ur white you don’t get one LMAO 8 year old me was so heartbroken and I never did get even invited to one in high school so RIP all my quinceañera dreams
omg remember the quince Wizards of Waverly Place episode??? ICONIC

NKG

I need to vent

Idk how ignoring someone solves everything. If you want a person to leave you alone just say so, don't be an asshole and pretend the issue will solve itself self. 🤷‍♀️

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
I need to vent

Idk how ignoring someone solves everything. If you want a person to leave you alone just say so, don't be an asshole and pretend the issue will solve itself self. 🤷‍♀️
A book I'm reading details that. "Stop saying 'oh, I dunno..' and quit with the bullshit. Be a man."

it's kind of a satire self-development book, but I love it. I wish I would have been told this years ago. Stop with the lying, and rather form constructive honest statements instead of hiding behind a veil and letting it stew.

Reactions: NKG

NKG

A book I'm reading details that. "Stop saying 'oh, I dunno..' and quit with the bullshit. Be a man."

it's kind of a satire self-development book, but I love it. I wish I would have been told this years ago. Stop with the lying, and rather form constructive honest statements instead of hiding behind a veil and letting it stew.
I'm extremely transparent. Spell it out. I leave you alone and everything is gravy on both sides.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
I'm extremely transparent. Spell it out. I leave you alone and everything is gravy on both sides.
Nowadays, I prefer if people just give it to me straight. If you can't or don't want to cover my shift, I don't care for whatever reason it is, just please let me know and not the whole "I might have something going on I'll check..." and then ghost you.

probably my biggest pet peave.

NKG

Nowadays, I prefer if people just give it to me straight. If you can't or don't want to cover my shift, I don't care for whatever reason it is, just please let me know and not the whole "I might have something going on I'll check..." and then ghost you.

probably my biggest pet peave.
Ghosting is a cowards way out. I am extremely honest with my team. I'm like I forgot and leave it for me to do. Then I do it.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
I just swung by my old man's place to pick up my birth certificate, and as I was looking at it I had to chuckle because it's a raggety piece of paper with text type done on a very shitty typewriter, but it's still the envy of about a hundred billion people on the Internet. I personally know at least 15 people in Europe, Asia and Africa who would pay top dollar/dinar for this rag if that were a thing. If you're me you have the distinction of being born both a loser and a citizen of a superpower that everybody wants to move to. Heh. The stochastic nature of birth and where it places you in life is a funny thing!

NKG

I just swung by my old man's place to pick up my birth certificate, and as I was looking at it I had to chuckle because it's a raggety piece of paper with text type done on a very shitty typewriter, but it's still the envy of about a hundred billion people on the Internet. I personally know at least 15 people in Europe, Asia and Africa who would pay top dollar/dinar for this rag if that were a thing. If you're me you have the distinction of being born both a loser and a citizen of a superpower that everybody wants to move to. Heh. The stochastic nature of birth and where it places you in life is a funny thing!
I worked in fraud for an extremely famous internet provider and people would literally write out someone's information then type over with their supposedly legal name. We run their ssn through a background website and magically their real ssn had the same birthday conscience huh

GuestWho

"Putting the 'Hard' in 'Hardlines'"
I work at -Burger King- and am sick of it! Who's with me? 🍔🍟

Last edited: