1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

A Random Thread

Discussion in 'Off The Clock Chatter' started by smashandthrash, Sep 21, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    smashandthrash

smashandthrash Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM

I'm running dangerously low on mixed nuts and trail mix.

This may be a hard winter's eve.

qmosqueen likes this.
  2. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

I hate my creaky floors! I feel like an asshole to my neighbors every time I walk around my apartment at 3am.

qmosqueen likes this.
  3. Kaitii

Kaitii You're gushing all kinds of fluids again

[​IMG]
    midnight walks w the bae

4. HardlinesGuy

HardlinesGuy TPS District Trainer

Ever try to find someone on social media and it seems that they simply don't exist? Strangely amusing but equally annoying.

Kaitii likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    smashandthrash

It's crazy to think that the first series of the Ricky Gervais show aired on XFM London over 15 years ago.

6. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

Why do people get animals if they don't like them and don't want to take care of them?

My upstairs neighbor has two dogs. She takes them outside for about two minutes at 5am every morning and then they stay inside the rest of the day. After she leaves for work, they constantly bark, whine, scratch, sometimes nonstop for hours. When she gets home around 6pm, they start whining to go outside and she loudly yells "shut up" several times and proceeds to ignore them for another half hour or so before taking them outside for another few minutes.

Why pay a hefty pet deposit, higher monthly rent, plus additional pet ownership costs if you clearly hate animals so much? Seriously just take them to a shelter and give someone else a chance to care for them.

7. Leo47

Leo47 Team Trainer

I wish my cat would let me walk him :( I bought him a collar and he ran away and took it off somehow and buried it in the back yard. He also only cuddles with me in private

8. OP
    OP
    smashandthrash

I found my Mike McCready guitar pick. That's cool

9. Kaitii

Burying the collar is a lil intense omg

I raised Yuki from the bottle and carried him with me everywhere I could and got him used to the harness starting at about 3 months so by the time he grew up he was like "oh ok sure" he gets to go outside and I don't have to worry about him getting hurt so it's an arrangement we both are happy with :'3 My other cat is more like yours tho, she cuddles with me when no one else is around and is super tsundere about her affection but also hated being outside and with a harness lol She settles for just sniffing Yuki when he gets back inside

qmosqueen, Leo47 and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  10. Hardlinesmaster

Hardlinesmaster Business Partner

Love your cat. You have train them well. Good job.

Kaitii likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    smashandthrash

I just bought my first pair of Jordan's. They're not the flashiest or the most expensive pair, but I have never spent that much money on a pair of shoes in my life

12. Kaitii

things i want to do: share art i've commissioned w fellow furries
    things i dont want to do: fucking yiff them just bcos i showed them art ive commissioned

s to p

13. PaleIrishmen

PaleIrishmen Very Rare

I'm right there with you. I've spent more money than I'd like on an expensive pair of work boots.

smashandthrash likes this.
  14. qmosqueen

qmosqueen Perishable Assistant Wizard

15. Noiinteam

Noiinteam Team Leader

Snowed last night. Only got an inch or so. Hand job not a blow job!

qmosqueen likes this.
  16. OP
    OP
    smashandthrash

What the fuck was Buffalo Bill doing cocking a double action revolver? And he was so close to finishing that skin suit

17. Kaitii

shocked and appalled @ myself for waiting so long to watch tokyo ghoul

18. commiecorvus

commiecorvus Former Signing Ninja Moderator

If this cold sticks around much longer I'm naming it and charging it rent for living in my head.

redeye58 likes this.
  19. qmosqueen

cannot wait for the swedish

Melodifestivalen 2017 will be the 57th edition of the Swedish music competition Melodifestivalen, which will select Sweden's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017. The competition will be organised by Sveriges Television (SVT) and will take place over a six-week period between 4 February and 11 March 2017.

on January 3, 2017 they released the artist and clips of their songs !!!
    28 Artists !!

ones i like are :

Ace Wilder - Wild Child
    Benjamin Ingrosso - Good Loovin'
    Lisa Ajax - I Don't Give A
    Loreen - Satements

20. qmosqueen