A Random Thread

Aredhel

Jolly Rancher
An “All In The Family” “Jefferson’s” redo. I’m not sure it’s going to catch on but I’m glad they’re trying. They need more episodes to hit their stride.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Some series just don't age well, particularly if they were ground-breaking in several arenas.
Woody Harrelson as Archie was wince-able & Edith's character was a complete caricature.
Wanda Sykes was good as Louise but that was about as far as I could watch.

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
The student I work with told me that he was going to his uncle's redneck/ghetto ass wedding and this was the sign out front, I told him when you hear the first liquor/beer bottle break then it's time to bounce lol 20190525_194742.jpg

Tessa120

I escaped the asylum!
Work - eek!

Boss not there, boss' boss is there, the department is completely brand new so what we do changes day to day, and I struggled with an unusually and very high number of critical timed tasks for the day.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
You’d think they’d hurt less each time because you’d be used to it or something but nope each one hurts worse than the last

As long as you still have a heart it is still going to hurt.
It will only stop if you stop giving out your heart.

Is it worth giving up caring to stop being hurt?
People have been asking that question for generations.

I say it isn't and so did C.S. Lewis.

“If you love deeply, you're going to get hurt badly. But it's still worth it.”
― C.S. Lewis

TTGOz

Suitable
You’d think they’d hurt less each time because you’d be used to it or something but nope each one hurts worse than the last
Sometimes I wish I would be more experimental and deviate and meet a few different girls.

but most of the time I'm thankful I haven't due to this. I'm not sure how bad I'd struggle with it, with me being an extremely laid-back character that generally just doesn't hang on the bad moments in life as much. I'm only 20 though so maybe life will hit me and I'll find out I'm a lot different 😂

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
You were the person on my mind when I posted that <3
For what it's worth, whether or not I care/are nice, shouldn't stop you from doing what you want. Will I have a ton of criticism for you? Absolutely. Do you gotta give a shit? Absolutely not. We're not close enough that I care you take my criticism to heart or not.