1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

A Random Thread

Discussion in 'Off The Clock Chatter' started by smashandthrash, Sep 21, 2016.

1. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

They wouldn't. You have to be there with them to type in your numbers. So you'd know if they did or not. I'd double check tomorrow on a normal register that no one is logged into.
    TTGOz likes this.
  2. TTGOz

TTGOz Team Leader

Oh yeah then your GSTL was keyed in. It happened to me once and it confused me too, I just relogged in under my key
  3. Leo47

Leo47 Team Leader

Lmao yeah you guys were right, I didn’t have the function when I logged onto a register. I was so confused when I saw that lmao. I love this site
    Yetive and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  4. Leo47

Leo47 Team Leader

If homeboy comes through with the “good morning beautiful <3 <3 <3” it’s quiet but if homeboy comes through with the “morning” and the “read at 1:52pm” homeboy is gonna like... get it

*joke ab me losing interest in people once they start to like me back lmao :(*
  5. Kaitii

Kaitii The face of true betrayal

today the cute cafe boy begun to actually steal my kokoro

i learned he likes cheesy pick up lines

but what rly got me...

he noticed i wasnt drawing in my sketch book i had out and was like "not drawing umbreon today?" i said nah, and asked him to name his fave mon and he said samurott

never drew one but fuck it i'll try

sketched it out and didnt like it so i was gonna scrap it but he absolutely insisted i finish so i did

and at the end he was like ...so ur gonna let me keep it right?

no one ever really takes an interest in my art so for someone to notice i have a drawing pattern and then to ask to keep my art just

damn my heart
    soyaxo, commiecorvus and Yetive like this.
  6. Leo47

Leo47 Team Leader

I just got. 9 hours of sleep. For the first time in MONTHS. I feel amazing
    Him likes this.
  7. Militantagnostic

Militantagnostic Just another brick in the wall...

I administered the PSAT for a small group of students today. I knew we were having it today, but I didn't expect that I would be the one giving the test. They should pay me an administrator fee since I'm not even a teacher, I'm only a paraprofessional.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  8. soyaxo

soyaxo Well-Know Memer

My parents fixed my heat in my house. The furnace was not hooked up but I was upset because my house was trashed. My mom came over, helped me clean, and then called over my stepdad who reset the furnace and it’s sooo warm now.
  9. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

10. Kaitii

this is the most pure, wholesome thing ive seen

and is now the highlight of my day
    Target NPC likes this.
  11. GoodyNN

GoodyNN Plays with strings

Okay, that was cute. And it was fun catching the cats doing odd things. Like eating dinner off a cymbal.
  12. SFSFun

SFSFun Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!

Sooo my upstairs neighbor, who is a single male in his 30s, is currently blasting this song and it sounds like he's dancing to it...
  13. Militantagnostic

Militantagnostic Just another brick in the wall...

This song is dumb as rocks, but soothing on a carnal level. I like that they took a line from countless late night infomercials and made a song around it. Your neighbor may be practicing to be on the local twerk team.
  14. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

Kaitii and Leo47 like this.
  15. Leo47

Leo47 Team Leader

I had to set my alarm for tomorrow 4 and a half hours earlier than it was set for today. It hurt
    qmosqueen likes this.
  16. Kaitii

me: oh boy my bday lands on a saturday which means im off at 12 and can stay up late and get shit faced cos i dont work sundays!! (i generally dont work non truck days)

the universe: hey ur opening 8 to 4 the day after ur bday make sure to get to bed early and dont drink!!

i didnt request it off bcos i already have the 26th-29th requested off so there was no way theyd give me more and also i never work sundays e.e

there goes that plan lol
  17. NPC

NPC Hecking chiillllll

Visiting family this weekend. This fucking video came to mind.
  18. Kaitii

I was literally this close to my fave singer

and his sweaty hand wrapped around my fist

I could die happy

actually all 3 of the singers touched me
    Yetive and commiecorvus like this.
  19. Pale

Pale Propane

Calm down E. L. James.
  20. Kaitii