Flow Warrior

progenitor of thalassophobia
If furry sex freaks you out that much, you have a very low squick level my friend.
There are so many more wonderful perversions to be had, that make furries look like innocent schoolchildren.
I cleaned computers, you can't show me a perversion, that I dont know about. Whether its scat, freeuse, dulcet or hotpocket I know and honestly I have a file called eye bleach that still exists for that purpose.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
I once had a furry-vegan tell me that in the future after we've made more social progress, disgust of sexualized animals will be frowned upon in the same way that we frown on our racist grandparents who are grossed out by interracial couples. That's gonna be a galactic yikes from me boss.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I once had a furry-vegan tell me that in the future after we've made more social progress, disgust of sexualized animals will be frowned upon in the same way that we frown on our racist grandparents who are grossed out by interracial couples. That's gonna be a galactic yikes from me boss.
Animals can't consent.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
I think this is the right thread for this.

Only for what’s in the middle not the beer but next to it you’ll see and that white stuff also

Oh and gummy worms 🐛

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
My mind went to whisky and not beer.
The brie and prosciutto is great with the chicken nuggets.
The espresso beans are probably for the next morning or they would chocolate covered.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I'm eating only the blue and pink parts of the gummy worms.