GoodyNN

Plays with strings; Bacon Number of 2
I think the Rabbit is Neil Patrick Harris, personally. He is a magician (note his "revealing item" last night), that cackle he gave was pure Dr. Blowhole from Penguins of Madagascar and Dr. Horrible, and he's done quite a bit of Broadway.

TTGOz

Suitable
I had something really weird just happen. It's more than likely just pure coincidence but it never ceases to amaze me how "it" all works.
My heart's been heavy the last few days on this girl I use to be best friends with and I got rid of her because my girlfriend made me and I wasn't smart enough to say "hey, that's not alright."
I've told the story too many times now to recoup and summarize longer, but anyways.

She's been on my mind at work, at night, during the day, just doing anything. I was eating a banana and I started thinking about her again lol. I guess it's just a cycle I go through twice a year. The last time I ever talked to her was over a year ago, the last time I saw her was over a year ago. Me and her have made zero attempts to talk again since my girlfriend will get seriously upset and I've already blocked her social media and everything multiple times. Well, I haven't, but my girlfriend decided to.

I was talking to a small group of co-workers yesterday at the check lanes, just shooting the shit. I was just about to start another subject when over the shoulder of a co-worker I see her walking my way. She saw me before I even saw her. She's looking right at me, and as I caught her eyes she did the "oh shit" and looked away. It surprised the fuck out of me seeing her all of the sudden, and she was with someone. I have so many things I need to say to her, I have things I want to say to her, and now was my chance.

She was originally just gonna keep walking by me, looking straight forward like I wasn't even there, but I was. All I could say was "Hey!" as she walked by. She turned over her shoulder and said "hey" back real quick. Half chuckling, half smiling, and also dying on the inside. You could just tell it was awkward for her.

Life has funny ways of proving there might be something more at work here than you really think. Coincidence is the logical reasoning behind everything to me. Pure coincidence. I wasn't thinking about her so heavily the last half year as much as I was in the last few days. It's been over a year since last contact, over a year since we last saw each other. She use to come into Target all of the time with family and friends and just "happen" to come across me and we would talk shortly before I said I had to get back to my department. We both have made zero attempt to contact each other in the last year or so. When my heart weighed heaviest, she reappeared.

She looks good, she's put on a little weight, but that's alright. I always thought she looked her best with a more chonk, she was borderline anorexic the last time I saw her. She and I wanted to go work out at my gym together and we did, played racquetball, and then went to a gas station to smoke Swisher Sweets. Took her to walmart to cash in her coins, and I decided to call my girlfriend and tell her I was hanging out with her. From a good day to sub-average day real fast lol. I think she's had a drug problem, she smokes, smokes a lot of ganja(never bothered me), but maybe she's doing alright now. I know from other friends and a co-worker I work with frequently that she's "done" a lot of guys. I guess she got around.

I think I'm just fishing for an interesting conversation on Coincidence, religion, and other-worldly forces beyond normal comprehension. How you go from potential life long soul-mates behind the "best friend" masque, to dating the wrong person for four years of your life and on-going, leaving the other behind, to her being put back into my life in the smallest of ways, one moment at a time. A small part of me says leaving her, letting her be unchecked, and no one to hold her accountable drove her to do things I know she would have never done when I knew her best. I know things about her she would never tell anyone and she knows things about me I would never tell anyone.

Coincidence is fucking amazing.

I’ve noticed so many times lately someone will be on my mind a LOT and then either the next day or day after that I’ll get a text from them. After months of not talking, I’ll think about them, and then they text me. It’s so crazy

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
I’ve noticed so many times lately someone will be on my mind a LOT and then either the next day or day after that I’ll get a text from them. After months of not talking, I’ll think about them, and then they text me. It’s so crazy
Reminds me of the time I was thinking about money (when aren’t I) and then a bit later I get a text alert from my bank for a $500 deposit from my grandma

TTGOz

Suitable
Were pretty close to the end here. She wants children. I don't. She wants to marry. I don't.

I give it two weeks. I love her, which is what makes it so hard. Hard to let someone who's remained faithful as fuck and loyal go, especially when she's your first girlfriend.

There's not a lot of girls out there that could say the same. I know I'll be single as fuck for a while, but what I need is to be an individual and harness the power behind that. I have so many great things I want to do; personally and business wise. I want to drop 100lbs, I want to get into some sort of entertainment industry. I want to get into politics. Anything influential to the people around me and others across the nation.

Don’t wait two weeks, you might die tonight, do what’s right. If you’re feeling like that you owe it to her to be honest. It’s hard, but if you don’t, you’ll look back and always feel like a piece of shit for stringing her along.