redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I want to get into some sort of entertainment industry.
Reminds me of my grandpa.
Our area was becoming quite the venue for movie shoots.
One day Grandpa & a couple of his old buddies were scoped out as extras; it was fun & the pay wasn't a bad supplement to SS so they were hooked.
They got passed along to other crews as reliable & easy to work with so they did moving scenery parts in westerns, crowd scenes in disasters, colorful characters in small towns, bit parts in close-ups, etc.
He was having the time of his life so my sisters & I mobbed him for his autograph at the next family picnic.
When he passed away years later, several of the casting folk sent their condolences to our family.

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
Got ghosted by that boi but oh well, I have my sights on another potential target (heh)...this other boi is loaded (stock trading) and dresses almost like ReviewBrah with smoking jacket, suspenders and trilby...dorky but cute

He added me on Instagram and after combing through thousands of his pics, not a single one is of him with a girl. A very attractive 19 year old kid with a hundred grand in the bank and no girlfriend?! This my friends can mean only one thing 😏

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
Since I was born via Cesarean section that means I get to use the Caesar title and have autocratic powers conferred on me

REDcardJJ

Service and Engagement
so i gave up the thot shit for lent and my life is 1000x more boring now