can't touch this

long weeks/long money
It gets plenty more grimdark from there. I've heard horror stories from my homies about having to physically fight off guys who wouldn't take no for an answer. One of my homies was lured to a friend of a friends' with weed and alcohol and woke up with a naked guy climbing on top of him, so he had to jump up and bash him in the teeth with his class ring. Another time he woke up to a drunk guy trying to undo his zipper (same guy who had given him xans earlier). That seems to be a pretty common theme with these dirty fuckers, using alcohol/drugs to deaden the senses. Homeboy was bitching that he always gets all this unwanted attention from gay dudes and wondered out loud if he gives people some gay vibe without realizing it. I had to tell him nah, they know you aren't gay and they don't care, hence the roofies.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
I don't know any woman who doesn't have at least one story of a man crossing a line. Not necessarily out and out rape, which is horribly traumatizing as well as a felony, but just times where guys persisted way past any rational point or where they grabbed at them or said really vulgar things out of the blue. I have a handful of such stories and I'm not even what most people would describe as beautiful or sexy.

can't touch this

long weeks/long money
I don't know any woman who doesn't have at least one story of a man crossing a line. Not necessarily out and out rape, which is horribly traumatizing as well as a felony, but just times where guys persisted way past any rational point or where they grabbed at them or said really vulgar things out of the blue. I have a handful of such stories and I'm not even what most people would describe as beautiful or sexy.
I believe it. But I still envy straight women because y'all still got such a bigger and better variety on your menu even so. It is considerably easier for any woman to find a bangable guy who isn't fucked up in the head than it is for me, that I am quite sure of. For every smash and grab pervert you have five hundred normal dudes who earn 300 grand a year just waiting/dying to give you their bank account credentials for the low low price of only one huge rock and a honeymoon. On my side of the fence the pickings are not only slimmer numerically but the basket case:normie ratio is really garly as well. I had to search for 420 million years just to find a gay guy who liked huntin' and fishin' and didn't uptalk, but then he turns out to be a fuckin' dirty bastard with a bunch of fucked-up fetishes too, and as well as just being an asshole. It just gets to be a real eye-roller as this whole shitty deal plays out over and over and I get burned every single time. It's like aight CTT, how many times we doing this before we say huh, maybe this is entirely too much drama and stupidity for...a lay or two?? Not feeling it tbh. It's ever so tempting to just say fuck it and go volcel for good some days!

Why am I bitching here in this thread of kinky fun you ask? Well it's decently edgy and adds some spice, and we all need a little sriracha with our KY jelly. If you know what I'm sayin

Kartman

MasterBlaster
Are you NOT a member of any gay forums? Seems like they would be better equipped to help you out... pun intended.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I believe it. But I still envy straight women because y'all still got such a bigger and better variety on your menu even so. It is considerably easier for any woman to find a bangable guy who isn't fucked up in the head than it is for me, that I am quite sure of. For every smash and grab pervert you have five hundred normal dudes who earn 300 grand a year just waiting/dying to give you their bank account credentials for the low low price of only one huge rock and a honeymoon. On my side of the fence the pickings are not only slimmer numerically but the basket case:normie ratio is really garly as well. I had to search for 420 million years just to find a gay guy who liked huntin' and fishin' and didn't uptalk, but then he turns out to be a fuckin' dirty bastard with a bunch of fucked-up fetishes too, and as well as just being an asshole. It just gets to be a real eye-roller as this whole shitty deal plays out over and over and I get burned every single time. It's like aight CTT, how many times we doing this before we say huh, maybe this is entirely too much drama and stupidity for...a lay or two?? Not feeling it tbh. It's ever so tempting to just say fuck it and go volcel for good some days!

Why am I bitching here in this thread of kinky fun you ask? Well it's decently edgy and adds some spice, and we all need a little sriracha with our KY jelly. If you know what I'm sayin

My daughters has a number of gay male friends and they all seem to be of the happily married and getting chunky variety (or at least that's what they complain about most of the time).
I've gone to two of their friends weddings since I moved back up here.
My best friend from high school who came out in the fucking 70's and watched way too many of his friends die from AIDs, got married last year.
Really happy for him, even if the bastard looks just of handsome as he did in high school.
Maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places.
There seem to be plenty of guys who want a boring old home and family (with a little kink on the side - why be boring after all).

Kartman

MasterBlaster
I'll never understand why people like to clutter up forums by quoting the previous post!

WHY???

Did you think I wouldn't know who you were posting to??? Really???

As a Moderator, you should get it. Do you think the members here are stupid?

Last edited:

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I'll never understand why people like to clutter up forums by quoting the previous post!

WHY???

Did you think I wouldn't know who you were posting to??? Really???

As a Moderator, you should get it. Do you think the members here are stupid?

I've been posting on and moderating forums since the early 90s.
You are the only person I know who complains about this.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Perhaps I'm a Messiah? Forum-wise?

I've had a successful, money-making (no brag) forum for nearly 20 years... maybe I'm just nuts?

Do you really not see my reasoning behind it???

If not, then I understand your thinking...

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
As thread starter, I would say that bickering back and forth about who has intertubbed the longest is not in the spirit of this thread.
Come one, come call! Welcome to the anus of TBR. A consortium of perverts, scondrels, and misfits will convene to make light of tragedies, question each others capacity for empathy, and make dick/pussy/fart jokes of the most juvenile nature. This thread will now come to disorder!

can't touch this

long weeks/long money
So speaking of boys this lil fella at work is so fuckin' fine it ought to be against the law...and it was, until last month when he turned 18 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Naturally he's 10000% straight, to my immense relief (I would almost feel bad for these thots if he wasn't...almost). He stopped by yesterday to smoke and saw my Harry's shaving cream bottle in my bathroom and literally says "Hey I use this too, no shit this bottle is the same length as my dick. But my dick's fatter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" wheeew lordy...🤒🤒🤒 it's like being a diabetic trapped in a Cheesecake Factory....forever

Militantagnostic

Former associate of the Targetti Crime Syndicate
"Hey I use this too, no shit this bottle is the same length as my dick. But my dick's fatter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
I'm a bit surprised this didn't end with "Wanna suck it?" or something along those lines lol

happygoth

reshop till I drop
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China? Perhaps I'm a Messiah? Forum-wise?

I've had a successful, money-making (no brag) forum for nearly 20 years... maybe I'm just nuts?

Do you really not see my reasoning behind it???

If not, then I understand your thinking...
If there is more than one conversation going on or topic being discussed, quoting posts (as I just did here) lets other readers understand context. Threads are rarely just one long running conversation.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
If there is more than one conversation going on or topic being discussed, quoting posts (as I just did here) lets other readers understand context. Threads are rarely just one long running conversation.
You are absolutely, 100% correct and spot-on!!! I applaud you!!! However, I'm talking about quoting the post BEFORE your post... the PREVIOUS post, the one RIGHT ABOVE YOUR POST.

Absolutely redundant and absolutely unnecessary. When it has pics it's especially annoying.

Habagooday!!! :^)

Kartman

MasterBlaster
The worst part is noobs see someone in authority doing it and think that's the proper way to respond is to always quote. Many people won't make a post w/o quoting and that's damn shame. I belong to a drum forum... someone will make a post with several pics then people will respond with one or two words (Nice! or Great kit!) and OF COURSE they quote that post so you get the privilege of seeing all those pics repeated over and over... you wear your scroll button out!!! Almost EVERY post has a quote in it! FUCK THAT NOISE!!!

seasonaldude

That Asshole in OPU
The worst part is noobs see someone in authority doing it and think that's the proper way to respond is to always quote. Many people won't make a post w/o quoting and that's damn shame. I belong to a drum forum... someone will make a post with several pics then people will respond with one or two words (Nice! or Great kit!) and OF COURSE they quote that post so you get the privilege of seeing all those pics repeated over and over... you wear your scroll button out!!! Almost EVERY post has a quote in it! FUCK THAT NOISE!!!
Quoting just because this is a fucking ridiculous thing to get upset about and muck up a thread over.