Archived about performance reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been curious how these really work. ive been told many times im a top performer in the store, but im finding as people have been complaining about the job saying how much they make and how bad their raises were, yet have gotten over the alledged 50 cent limit, where i never have and only once actually got it. im curious what else entails of our reviews.

I got the highest score you can get in a review and only got 25 cents. That being said I have received a high raise a couple of months ago because of how good I've been doing and it was significantly higher. They had to key me in under a different work center to get it though.

so it is based off personality and not based off work ethic or actual performance?

i wont lie, my reason for asking is because TM who have started after me make at last $1 more than me, but im considered a top performer in the store.

so im wondering why my evaluations have been so low or at least low than theirs. i know im not liked personally by the leadership, but im relied on as a "top performer" in the store. so im feeling a bit used and burned.

I heard that some of the caps were actually raised this past year so you might get lucky.
I'll be glad to see other raise again. But I'll accept it if I get other same pay rate because new job will start at much lower wage than what's I'm currently earn.

My pay raise is capped for last few years and I don't think I'll see other penny raise this year.
Caps were raised when we jumped to $10/hr base pay nationally. It was supposed to give those of us who missed out something to keep us feeling warn and fuzzy

Caps were raised when we jumped to $10/hr base pay nationally. It was supposed to give those of us who missed out something to keep us feeling warn and fuzzy
My current pay rate is over 15+ dollars an hour until CEO decide to capped everyonecno matter how long they work there. :-( yes I'm still team member (no I never move up because I choices not to move up)

My current pay rate is over 15+ dollars an hour until CEO decide to capped everyonecno matter how long they work there. :-( yes I'm still team member (no I never move up because I choices not to move up)
I believe my instocks guru is close to that, she was capped before. They verified nobody was capped after the last raise to $10/hr.

I believe my instocks guru is close to that, she was capped before. They verified nobody was capped after the last raise to $10/hr.
In New York they changed minimum wage to 15 dollars an hour start I believe in 2019. But I aren't apprentice it because I work my a** off for last 15+ years and in few years later new hires will earn almost same as what I'm currently earn.

Granted our base pay is high, we have tms at my store who make 19 an hour. (20 plus years of experience)

They gave me a 40 cent raise last year. Haven't slowed down my pace and have only become more efficient in the last year here so I'm assuming I get least 30 cents. I BETTER!~~~

They gave me a 40 cent raise last year. Haven't slowed down my pace and have only become more efficient in the last year here so I'm assuming I get least 30 cents. I BETTER!~~~
Assume nothing. Everyone got a better raise for the past two years because they were racing to keep pay competitive with Walmart.

Assume nothing. Everyone got a better raise for the past two years because they were racing to keep pay competitive with Walmart.
The fuck you say? I got jack shit compared to the year before. Because our store didn't do well enough and let the base pay raise take care of appeasing the masses. Most of them got a dollar and change but were too dumb to realize they really only earned under twenty cents.

Year before I got forty cents. Sane review tier I believe I got just over twenty cents last year. And no base pay jump because I already make more. Two buck in bar pay change have swallowed five years of hard earned pay raise for me.

yeah it blows so bad my first raise was 7 cents, granted i was hired seasonally, WHICH they told me they couldnt give me a good review because i was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back