Accepted a job offer. Now what?

Hello all, I'm new here obviously. I recently accepted a job offer and completed the the pre employment screening tasks that were available on the candidate home page. I was told that the HR at my location would call me to schedule my first day/orientation. How long should I wait before I just call my store to get some information? Is it usually a long wait? Are they waiting on my background check to come back?

Thanks in advance.

Depending on your store, scheduling for Orientation can be a couple weeks, or month or more. The reason is store HRs want to maximize group size.

@buliSBI Thanks for responding. That makes complete sense. Upon finally being able to get ahold of my HR, it would seem my pre screen is complete and there is a tentative date in place for said orientation.
Thanks again for the reply.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Hello all, I'm new here obviously. I recently accepted a job offer and completed the the pre employment screening tasks that were available on the candidate home page. I was told that the HR at my location would call me to schedule my first day/orientation. How long should I wait before I just call my store to get some information? Is it usually a long wait? Are they waiting on my background check to come back?

Thanks in advance.
I usually hold an orientation within 1 to 7 days of you clearing...depending on your schedule and mine.

Back