Archived Accessing eHR from Target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we use to be able to access eHR from home but am no longer able too. It was nice to be able to update and request time off while at home and not think about it at work.

Anyone know if they plan to "turn this back on"?

Its been saying this "We apologize but EHR is currently unavailable through Target.com. Please access through InsideTGT or your EHR Kiosks." since the beginning of the year.

It was nice to be able to update and request time off while at home and not think about it at work.

Even when we could access eHR from home, we couldn't request time off or change availability away from the store. Those were MAX functions, which could only be accessed in-store.

Hasn't been working since I was hired for seasonal but if you want to check your schedule i did find out that you can go to target.com/viewschedule for that

Hasn't been working since I was hired for seasonal but if you want to check your schedule i did find out that you can go to target.com/viewschedule for that
wss.target.com/selfservice has a desktop optimized version, plus you can view more of your schedule than with target.com/viewschedule (which is limited to the current week and next week). It worked last year when I was hired seasonal in December, but stopped working in January after the breach. They haven't bothered to fix it.

They're turning it back on with added functionality apparently (she mentioned being able to request time off and apply vacation time) My etl hr announced it in the huddle yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back