Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

how does the google program work? Do you purchase items with the points only? I click to redeem points and it doesn’t show any items so I assume they only drop them periodically?
Yes you buy the discount code for the google store website with the points. My Google Nest Wifi 3pk cost 17000 points for reference. Im not sure how much they will cost this time.

Yes you buy the discount code for the google store website with the points. My Google Nest Wifi 3pk cost 17000 points for reference. Im not sure how much they will cost this time.
Good info. I really want that Nest audio speaker!

I won another $100 off Lifeproof from SellPro Mystery Blitz. IDK what else to get I already got a PhoneSoap.

Any one have any clue as to how to win this mystery blitz promo SellPro is having? The SellPro Mystery Blitz training doesn't let you select anything. I did win a mystery wrench gift card in the Gravity game, but what else is there to do to get that 100 points?

Any one have any clue as to how to win this mystery blitz promo SellPro is having? The SellPro Mystery Blitz training doesn't let you select anything. I did win a mystery wrench gift card in the Gravity game, but what else is there to do to get that 100 points?
I have no idea if the items are anything, but when you claim it, its just one of the usual prize, so like I have won the Candlestick which was a $100 off lifeproof, yesterdays was $100 of Otterbox, the day before that was $10 Starbucks, the Rope today was $159 Logitech Product called Blast (I am guessing UE Blast speaker?)

I have no idea if the items are anything, but when you claim it, its just one of the usual prize, so like I have won the Candlestick which was a $100 off lifeproof, yesterdays was $100 of Otterbox, the day before that was $10 Starbucks, the Rope today was $159 Logitech Product called Blast (I am guessing UE Blast speaker?)
Yup. Blast speaker. Oh well, I'll just keep trying for the Envy x360. Not gonna waste my points on a promo I don't understand.

Yup. Blast speaker. Oh well, I'll just keep trying for the Envy x360. Not gonna waste my points on a promo I don't understand.
Make sure you check the "recently awarded section" I would really only play for those because I feel like SellPro will just not let you land on a tile that they don't have any stock of, but they wont tell you there isn't stock either so you waste your points. I have only really had good luck on the themed HP challenges with the square icons. (Like Mystery Blitz)
Here's most of the stuff I have won, most of it is from ProShop, but a lot of the square icon ones like HP Love, HP Force Field, HP Tower Time, always have super high chance on Gravity Game.
1604193838707.png

Everyone can now submit sales on My Speck Connect for 100 points per sale. So that means about 10-30 cases for one of the smaller prizes like a case of your own.

1604609837056.png

Doing it for a second time I managed to get 3rd place winning the JBL LIVE500. They are only doing this TWO MORE TIMES TOMORROW. So make sure you at least participate to win the swag.

It's been a while since SellPro had anything new in the pro shop
They usually have something every month, but this month is a reward by V-MODA which we wont see because Target does not sell their items.

Google has new certification course on Google Retail Training, but one of the courses are locked.
View attachment 11767
Their FAQ says to email them about any bugs.

View attachment 11768

So I email them...
View attachment 11769

Hahahaha classic
Have the same problem.

In addition, I can't complete the The Pixel family: video courses, since the quiz at the end of the first video doesn't pop up correctly. I sent an e-mail to grt-support@google.com. Got a reply from a bot saying someone will reply within 3 business days.

We'll see what happens.

Have the same problem.

In addition, I can't complete the The Pixel family: video courses, since the quiz at the end of the first video doesn't pop up correctly. I sent an e-mail to grt-support@google.com. Got a reply from a bot saying someone will reply within 3 business days.

We'll see what happens.
Update: I got an response saying Google Retail Training has a new support process where you fill out the form at:

Someone must have read my original e-mail and fixed the problems on my account since all the courses were checked off as completed and I was able to take the final assessment.

Update: I got an response saying Google Retail Training has a new support process where you fill out the form at:

Someone must have read my original e-mail and fixed the problems on my account since all the courses were checked off as completed and I was able to take the final assessment.
Don't be shy share the answers 🤣🤣🤣

Don't be shy share the answers 🤣🤣🤣
Aw. But you'll miss out on the fun and challenge of answering the questions on a timer. Lol.

But, if you really want the answers I gave on my assessment, PM me. There's no guarantee that you'll get the exact same questions, but there may be some overlap.

Aw. But you'll miss out on the fun and challenge of answering the questions on a timer. Lol.

But, if you really want the answers I gave on my assessment, PM me. There's no guarantee that you'll get the exact same questions, but there may be some overlap.
I was kidding, they did seem to have fixed the bug and I passed first time with 90%. Could have got higher but I truly did not know you could have a routine automatically activate at a certain time, and the question appeared twice lol.

I was kidding, they did seem to have fixed the bug and I passed first time with 90%. Could have got higher but I truly did not know you could have a routine automatically activate at a certain time, and the question appeared twice lol.
I didn't get that question, but I did get the exact same Stadia question twice, which I got wrong both times, but I still passed on the first try so no worries.

I didn't get that question, but I did get the exact same Stadia question twice, which I got wrong both times, but I still passed on the first try so no worries.
Did you do the thing sent to your email to get your free items?

The $10 Chipotle GC in SellPro had a VERY high chance this morning landed on it 3 times. First time didn't have it unlocked. Second time failed the quiz lol.

Back