Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

Help me get a new hat.

Nike Twill Cap​

*This item is available once the Tech Savvy rank has been achieved*

1617992583125.png

I just need 4 referrals for Connect 2 Learn from Facebook so I get the tech savvy rank to qualify for purchase.

Referral code:

GK3VS

1610653236913.png

Thanks.

Big reward on SellPro now. A bundle comprising of a $20 Starbucks gift card, $10 subway, $10 chipotle, and $10 dominos.

One of the requirements is to refer a friend, but all you have to do is tap the share button and that fulfills the requirement.

Nice. Some of the atech guys were complaining that Target was excluded. This was awhile ago, so I will let them know.

Intel Retail Edge is having a promotion with drawings for cool prizes for new sign ups.

I've won Amazon and Game Stop gift cards by doing trainings, a 32" HP monitor, and even a Quest 2 in a recent competition. Here's my referral link if you're interested.

NOVICE AND APPRENTICE PRIZES​

Verified Novices and Apprentices (according to Status Level at the end of the promotion) can win ONE of these prizes. Masters and Legends are not included in this Drawing.
1-MSIMonitor.png

MSI Optix 27" 16:9 Gaming Monitor (20 winners)​

This sleek gaming monitor was built for fast-paced action gaming, complete with a 165 Hz refresh rate and a 1 ms response time. Its 2560 x 1440 QHD VA panel is surrounded by thin bezels and features a 3000:1 contrast ratio, a 300 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for up to 1.07 billion colors.​

2-KlipschSubwoofer.png

Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar & 8-Inch Wireless Subwoofer (20 winners)​

Seamlessly upgrade your television viewing to a home theater experience with this sound bar and subwoofer.​

3-GoogleNest.png

Google Nest Learning Thermostat (30 winners)​

The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. This smart thermostat learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Nest sensors can use your phone’s location to see if you’ve left and then set to an EcoTemperature to save energy.​

4-BeatsEarbuds.png

New Beats Studio True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds (20 winners)​

Enjoy your beats with these noise-cancelling earbuds that are sweat-resistant, come with a built-in microphone, and are compatible with Apple & Android devices.​

5-ChortauDashCam.png

Chortau Dual Front and Rear Dash Cam (30 winners)​

This dual dash cam provides 1080P resolution, a full HD 170° wide-angle backup camera with night vision, parking sensor, and motion detection recording.​

6-RuggedSolarCharger.png

Rugged Solar Charger/Power Bank (30 winners)​

Quickly charge your device multiple times with this 30000mAh charger or charge multiple devices (iOS or Android) at the same time using the multiple USB output ports. The charger also doubles as an emergency LED flashlight, providing different modes from bright light to flash.​

7-XenzoLens.png

Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for Smartphones and Tablets (20 winners)​

Use the Macro and Wide-Angle Lens with any smartphone or tablet to capture amazing photos and images. Comes with LED light, charging cable, lanyard, cleaning cloth, and a travel case.​

8-UnegroupTelescope.png

UNEGROUP Monocular Telescope (30 winners)​

Half the size of a binocular, this monocular is great for any outdoor activity and provides waterproof and fog-proof views. Includes eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, cleaning cloth, carrying bag, tripod, phone holder, remote shutter, and user manual.​

9-BlinkSecurityCamera.png

Blink Mini Indoor Smart Security Camera (30 winners)​

See, hear and speak to visitors inside your home with this compact, smart security camera, with 1080 HD video, night vision, motion detection, two-way audio, and compatibility with Alexa.​

10-ScreenMagnifier.png

14-inch Screen Magnifier for Smartphones (20 winners)​

Magnify movies, games, videos and more from your phone, up to 3 to 4 times using this 14-inch screen magnifier. Just put any smartphone into the screen amplifier to easily enjoy the home theater-like entertainment.​

Last edited:
The PlayStation one used to be freaking amazing back then. You got points and used them in a gift shop thing. Had to pay for shipping or a code, but I got some new games for $5-10, biggest one for me being Uncharted 4s Deluxe Edition (download), so I also got Lost Legacy for free when they removed it and made it its own game due to the scope. Now its a husk.

Anyone know how these HP rebates work that they keep handing out? It says that you can use them on accessories and paper and ink, but if it's a $100 printer rebate there's no way I'm getting one thing of ink or paper for that much. Same for the computer. I would need the $30 or $50 for most accessories and stuff, so am I able to use one rebate on more than one item on the same receipt?
  • Printing product rebates are applicable toward any HP printing product (i.e., all HP printer models including Sprockets), printing supplies (i.e., paper – all types, ink, toner), and printing accessories (i.e., sprocket carrying cases, sprocket photo albums, photo light strings).
  • PLEASE NOTE: In order to qualify for this printer rebate, the before-tax receipt price must be greater than or equal to the amount of the rebate (e.g. a $30 rebate requires at least a $30 before-tax receipt price, a $50 rebate requires at least a $50 before-tax receipt price, a $100 rebate requires at least a $100 before-tax receipt price) in United States dollars for HP printing products purchased in the United States. For printing products purchased in Canada, the before-tax receipt price must be at least the amount of the rebate or more in CAD (Canadian dollars).
  • Qualifying retail sales associates are eligible for one (1) rebate per printing product when purchased 90 days from the printing rebate issuance date. Products purchased more than 90 days after the rebate code issuance date are not eligible.
Also, it says we can buy off Amazon, but can we buy from third party sellers or use gift cards?

Last edited:
Anyone know how these HP rebates work that they keep handing out? It says that you can use them on accessories and paper and ink, but if it's a $100 printer rebate there's no way I'm getting one thing of ink or paper for that much. Same for the computer. I would need the $30 or $50 for most accessories and stuff, so am I able to use one rebate on more than one item on the same receipt?
  • Printing product rebates are applicable toward any HP printing product (i.e., all HP printer models including Sprockets), printing supplies (i.e., paper – all types, ink, toner), and printing accessories (i.e., sprocket carrying cases, sprocket photo albums, photo light strings).
  • PLEASE NOTE: In order to qualify for this printer rebate, the before-tax receipt price must be greater than or equal to the amount of the rebate (e.g. a $30 rebate requires at least a $30 before-tax receipt price, a $50 rebate requires at least a $50 before-tax receipt price, a $100 rebate requires at least a $100 before-tax receipt price) in United States dollars for HP printing products purchased in the United States. For printing products purchased in Canada, the before-tax receipt price must be at least the amount of the rebate or more in CAD (Canadian dollars).
  • Qualifying retail sales associates are eligible for one (1) rebate per printing product when purchased 90 days from the printing rebate issuance date. Products purchased more than 90 days after the rebate code issuance date are not eligible.
Also, it says we can buy off Amazon, but can we buy from third party sellers or use gift cards?
I've heard from chat during the webinars that some people have been able to order multiple paper, ink refill items that total over $100, and was able to get the rebate instead of just a single item. I haven't tried it myself. I didn't want to abuse the system, so I just usually order a single item and get the rebate.

Got a gaming keyboard close to the $100 limit, a couple of gaming mice near the $100 and $50 limit, HyperX headphones and a condenser microphone which were close to $100. For the printer rebate I bought a 5 ream box of paper for slightly over $30, a toner cartridge which was slightly over $100, a 4-pack of ink cartridges for slightly over $100, an ink refill cartridge for slightly over $30, and a ream of premium paper for slightly over $30. I paid with the HyperX stuff with Amazon Gift cards that I accrued from Intel Retail Edge and SellPro, so basically converted gift cards to cash.

Probably have to rinse and repeat since they keep sending out the rebates every week. I'm more interested in the Chipotle gift cards, but I'll take the rebates if offered.

You can e-mail support@sellpro.net and get a definitive answer if you're worried about a purchase.

For those who haven't signed up for SellPro here's my referral link.

For Intel Retail Edge: Intel® Retail Edge Program - http://retailedge.intel.com/50/referrals?code=9HJCZKAXFMPTN3J

Does anyone know if the Facebook (now Meta) Reps come out to visit our stores? My verification with Connect2Learn for Oculus/Facebook ran out, and there's no way to verify employment with a paystub. No more e-mail access for me, so my only hope is to get a verification code from a Rep.

Last edited:
I've heard from chat during the webinars that some people have been able to order multiple paper, ink refill items that total over $100, and was able to get the rebate instead of just a single item. I haven't tried it myself. I didn't want to abuse the system, so I just usually order a single item and get the rebate.

Got a gaming keyboard close to the $100 limit, a couple of gaming mice near the $100 and $50 limit, HyperX headphones and a condenser microphone which were close to $100. For the printer rebate I bought a 5 ream box of paper for slightly over $30, a toner cartridge which was slightly over $100, a 4-pack of ink cartridges for slightly over $100, an ink refill cartridge for slightly over $30, and a ream of premium paper for slightly over $30. I paid with the HyperX stuff with Amazon Gift cards that I accrued from Intel Retail Edge and SellPro, so basically converted gift cards to cash.

Probably have to rinse and repeat since they keep sending out the rebates every week. I'm more interested in the Chipotle gift cards, but I'll take the rebates if offered.

You can e-mail support@sellpro.net and get a definitive answer if you're worried about a purchase.

For those who haven't signed up for SellPro here's my referral link.

For Intel Retail Edge: Intel® Retail Edge Program - http://retailedge.intel.com/50/referrals?code=9HJCZKAXFMPTN3J
How do you submit the rebate without a serial number?

How do you submit the rebate without a serial number?
You submit a picture of the cutout barcode and product number. This the region of interest for the package of paper I bought.

1643610742687.png

They'll send you an e-mail if you sent the wrong image or if they need additional info.

Spin the Wheel to Win!​

18 Days Remaining
59 Prizes Available

Woohoo! Just won a $25 Amazon gift card. Epson Edge added some new prizes for the Spin the Win promotion. Just watch some short videos, no quizzes and you get a chance for:

Prizes include the following:
  • Epson EpiqVision Mini EF11 Projector
  • Epson EF-100 Mini-Laser Streaming Projector
  • $5, $10, and $25 Starbucks gift cards
  • $5, $10, and $25 Amazon gift cards
Referral link if interested.
Registration - Epson Edge - https://www.epsonedge.com/registration?referral_code=ZZ9ZZ

HALIGHT / My Retail Training is holding an event with 20+ brands and loads of prizes! They have chosen me to spread the word!
Its called the My Retail Training Mystery Mansion. You can sign up to receive updates when the courses come out between May 3rd and the 17th.
You can use my code priebeMM2022 to show them I sent you!

In the mean time you can also sign up for My Retail Training.

EDIT:
Prizes Here: Accommodations - Learn and Earn! - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/accommodations-learn-and-earn.23947/post-648972
Explanation/Walkthrough Here: Accommodations - Learn and Earn! - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/accommodations-learn-and-earn.23947/post-649200

Last edited:
Back