Archived "Action required: choose your plan by Feb 15."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what my benefits package said when it arrived in the mail today, February 16.

It just seems a tad ridiculous, but are they going to try sticking me with the tobacco surcharge now? I actually have insurance through my other job, so I don't actually need Target insurance. Are they still going to put it on me?

I'll talk to HR if they're still there when I get in today.

Not for medical, but they might try and stick you with it for the Long Term Disability....I'm sure the signs have been up in your store letting you know...

This has been talked about in the huddles for weeks now. Once you're in, you're in. There will be no changes without a life changing event. TL's have been telling team members about the surcharge and have been shown videos with the new rollout of the HRA/HSA plans.

You are allowed to change your Tobacco status at any time. Since the new plan year hasn't even started, if you call before April 1st, you will never get charged the tobacco surcharge.
Is what my benefits package said when it arrived in the mail today, February 16.

It just seems a tad ridiculous, but are they going to try sticking me with the tobacco surcharge now? I actually have insurance through my other job, so I don't actually need Target insurance. Are they still going to put it on me?

I'll talk to HR if they're still there when I get in today.

all you have to do is call and say you signed up from home, but they still had you listed for a tobacco charge. they'll go in and fix it for you. they also have a "silent" enrollment a couple weeks later to fix screwed up stuff. just call the benefits team and talk to them.

all you have to do is call and say you signed up from home, but they still had you listed for a tobacco charge. they'll go in and fix it for you. they also have a "silent" enrollment a couple weeks later to fix screwed up stuff. just call the benefits team and talk to them.

Benefits number is 800-828-5850.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back