Archived Ad Prep Store Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad Queen

Multitasking Perfectionist
Hey ad prep people! I'm not sure if everyone else has a problem with the Promotional Signing Shipment Report never being updated on time so I wanted to share a way for you to be able to track the ad signing packages yourself.

For the UPS box you can track it by going to the "Track By Reference" on the UPS website. For the shipment reference enter "2610XXXX" with XXXX being your store number. Then pick United States and enter your zip code.

For the FedEx boxes you can track them by going to "Track By Reference" on the FedEx website. For enter reference type "690-000-XXXX-2610" with XXXX being your store number. Then pick United States and enter your zip code.

I'm not sure if these reference numbers will work for everyone but I got them off the shipping labels on our boxes and it worked when I tried using other store numbers. Hope this can help!
dQoulYP_d.webp

nswvIis_d.webp

Last edited:
2610 is the code for Store Operations, which encompasses many things. Any package sent from corporate to the stores could be using that code, not just ad prep stuff.

2610 is the code for Store Operations, which encompasses many things. Any package sent from corporate to the stores could be using that code, not just ad prep stuff.

I've been using these reference numbers for about a year now and it's never given me tracking numbers for anything other than the ad signing packages.

Thank you, Ad Queen! Could have used this last week when the 3x2s weren't in by Thursday morning and had to mySupport a new next day delivery.

I've been using these reference numbers for about a year now and it's never given me tracking numbers for anything other than the ad signing packages.
Fair enough. I looked up my store on UPS and there was a mix of days (mostly Monday, Thursday, and Friday) and a mix of times (often the early delivery when we get our rush packages, but also the late morning delivery when we get everything else).

Now I'm curious about it, so I'll try to pay more attention to what comes through receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back