Archived Adam Lippes for Target (New Designer Release Date August / September 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
here we go again another colab. with a designer, Adam Lippes for Target
due around September 27th.

https://corporate.target.com/article/2015/06/fall-style-plaid

https://twitter.com/hashtag/AdamLippesforTarget?src=hash

will this be gone in a day ??

abv-plaid-header.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of Adam Lippes, but I assume is won't be nearly as popular as Lilly Pulitzer.

I saw this on Twitter earlier. I'm sorta unimpressed. We already carried items similar to some of the stuff pictures last fall... And the fall before that lol. Buuut, I do like plaids, so I may get into it when the time comes. I don't think this will be crazy like Lilly, though.

Also, there's only 5 tweets about it. When Lilly was announced there was a bajillion tweets right away. I don't think this guy is that popular.

I was never into plaid so meh... I agree with sher; looks like standard fall clothing. Phillip Lim's men's clothing was at least unique.

I love plaid, so I can't complain...hopefully there's some men's offerings as the picture is leading us to believe. Speaking of Lilly, when is that stuff going clearance? It's time to get rid of it.

I love plaid as an accessory. The phone case looks nice as does the scarf. I like this much better than the soccer mom Lily Putz junk.

The crazy soccer moms with their ugly floral patterns.

I love plaid, so I can't complain...hopefully there's some men's offerings as the picture is leading us to believe. Speaking of Lilly, when is that stuff going clearance? It's time to get rid of it.

I love the fact that it looks like there's mens clothing. I swear to god if there's hoodies I'm buying like three. I love hoodies. It also mentioned dog leashes which I'll have to buy something of because my dog is spoiled.

Some of those are the exact same freaking patterns in rtw and mens from this passing winter. I suppose they must have had overstock of the material and asked him to do something about it. Also, it will probably do well here in Portland, considering after 5 years here it seems 99% of the men here wear the crap.

I NEED that fucking fur vest! Let's see how long they're even in stock for. I never even saw the Lily P-whatever stuff unless someone happened to return something.

I've got my eye on that fur vest still. I'll be very sad if it sells out before i can get it. :(

At my store, that stuff went clearance a while ago, I think we salvaged a hammock stand about 3 weeks ago? Are you sure yours weren't supposed to be marked yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back