Archived Advice for Executive Intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcardroy

ETL-AP
Hello guys and gals. I'll be taking on the role of executive intern next summer and I'd like to know if anyone has any advice or pointers for me?

I worked as a TPS a few years ago. I have a little bit of management experience and to be quite honest, if I had to choose a work center for the entire internship, it would probably be AP. Am I placed in each position for an equal amount of time?

I have advice on just going into a new role in general... Listen, Listen, Listen!!! Be like a sponge and take in everything you can during your training and get feedback from everyone!!! In regards to where you will be placed, I doubt you will have control over that as I have heard you are placed where you are needed. Good luck!

I worked at 2 other places after spot. I was under the impression we cycle through each etl position.

Like others have said LISTEN and LISTEN to everyone . Not only etls, stls , tls, srtls etc. Team members can be a great source of knowledge so don't over look them. They may not have a "title" but they can help you learn a lot . Good luck !

Like others have said LISTEN and LISTEN to everyone . Not only etls, stls , tls, srtls etc. Team members can be a great source of knowledge so don't over look them. They may not have a "title" but they can help you learn a lot . Good luck !

They have often been with Target longer than the etls and tls

Just have to be aware that team members lack perspective. Lots of smart people are team members, but can limit how you perceive things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back