Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plano and signing officially get nuked completely or merged with the VM team.

More stores lose ETL-HR and ETL-AP.

VMTL comes back.
VMTL doesn’t exists? We have one at my store... 2 VM TM’s and then one VMTL..

VMTL doesn’t exists? We have one at my store... 2 VM TM’s and then one VMTL..

Shouldn't exist anymore at least. The former VMTL is kinda like a GSA where they're told that they need to supervise a team and hold them accountable while also telling them they're still a TM at other times.

Shouldn't exist anymore at least. The former VMTL is kinda like a GSA where they're told that they need to supervise a team and hold them accountable while also telling them they're still a TM at other times.
That’s weird, everyone calls the person ‘Team lead ____’ on the walkie. I’m not sure if they are receiving TL pay or not though.

That’s weird, everyone calls the person ‘Team lead ____’ on the walkie. I’m not sure if they are receiving TL pay or not though.

If they were a VMTL when it was removed from being a leader, they are still receiving TL pay. ASANTS, but my store definitely still considers our VML a TL, just without the ability to coach.

She's been the walkie lady for 20 years (at least, anyway, since I last worked at Target). She's practically an institution in herself. They ain't getting rid of her anytime soon.
I picture her being a GSTL/GSA somewhere, since they always seem to have really loud and grating voices on walkie.

Pizza hut is replaced with Freshii which is replaced by something local.

more store modernization which really isnt modernization

Another wierd designer will sell not sell in Target leading to more scalping by ebay.

Amazon stock will tank because our president hates Jeff Bezos but loves us.

In my store rumor is that our FA will become a bakery forcing CA to move to the second hallway (we have two locked hallways. WE are so special)

If they were a VMTL when it was removed from being a leader, they are still receiving TL pay. ASANTS, but my store definitely still considers our VML a TL, just without the ability to coach.

They also can't interview or write the schedule so no they aren't team leads anymore other than pay.

Obviously if someone was grandfathered in you aren't going to stop calling them the vmtl.

Eaches finally coming in on the trucks. All merchandise goes to the floor no more back stock as we know it. Only a few items will be back stocked.

Good one. Lol

Food ave will be completely gone.

More stores will see curb pick up.

Photo will be completely gone.

Label strips will go back to being yellow on price point.

Red clerance labels will come back.

Online orders done in store will actually count as sale towards store.

Food ave will be completely gone.

More stores will see curb pick up.

Photo will be completely gone.

Label strips will go back to being yellow on price point.

Red clerance labels will come back.

Online orders done in store will actually count as sale towards store.

Photo has been gone in my store since 2003. Can't believe I almost tried to switch to get back to using that machine.

Curbside was cancelled for us during the beta because assholes kept parking in the spaces and flat out ignoring the signs. Made for some fun times looking for cars in a full lot. Cops would also tell people to get lost if they tried to literally wait at the curb since my store is all of 100 feet to the freeway.

And our online sales do count towards the store sales, that was part of the deal in place when we beta tested SFS going on 3 years ago. It's not the norm?

And our online sales do count towards the store sales, that was part of the deal in place when we beta tested SFS going on 3 years ago. It's not the norm?
They count based on what’s actually packed and shipped from the store unlike RC’s where credit goes based on signup location. I’m not sure what the poster meant by sales counting

The fuck is an eaches?
Eaches is what the distribution center is suppose to be sending us with end to end. No more case pack if we need 6 of one item the dc is suppose to open and send only 6 ina repack or on a cart to go directly to the specific aisle

The fuck is an eaches?

It's the actual number of the product item where item is the name of the product. For example, a Kit Kat Bar is an item but the number can be anywhere from 1 to six. An each is having 6 of the same Kit Kat bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back