Archived AE18 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store one in three guests are already using REDcards (I checked the stats). How can we judge our cashiers fairly if such a high percentage of guests are already using REDcards? At this point, anyone who wants a REDcard probably already has one.

At my store one in three guests are already using REDcards (I checked the stats). How can we judge our cashiers fairly if such a high percentage of guests are already using REDcards? At this point, anyone who wants a REDcard probably already has one.
100% the metric should not count people who already have RCs. I said that to my GSTL like the day I started lol

Well imagine being at a store in Minnesota where every guest already has a red card lol.

I just find it funny but not surprising that they roll out NPS and make it a huge deal like it's the best thing since slice bread and then she tells me it's going away.

Yeah, I would say when I backup as cashier, 2/3 of guests already have them. The rest have frequent flier credit cards or something similar, where the 5% isn't worth it. I did have my first guest today a) not have a redcard and b) had been thinking about it, but wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger.

I also had a guest paying by check (another first) who apparently had some sort of weirdness with the hack a few years back and hasn't been able to get a red card.

My salesfloor ETL told us salesfloor TLs yesterday that the company is moving away from NPS and focusing on loyalty and we are going to be measured on red card transactions and target wallet transactions/sign ups. I don't think this is true but I didn't argue with her lol

She also thought our GVP was above our regional director lol.. I did correct her on that.

I could see something like that happening. Yesterday, my GSTL showed me a sheet she will be using when she evaluates me Every. Time. I. Work. It involved engaging with the guest, promoting wallet and RC, being empowered to help the guest.

Beauty, HBA, pets in E here.

Y’all got some fucked up stores

Yeah, the lettering of blocks in my store is bass-ackwards. I wonder how much will change with remodel.

Beauty, HBA, pets in E here.

Yeah, the lettering of blocks in my store is bass-ackwards. I wonder how much will change with remodel.
We’re in the middle of one right now. My G-Run became B. Lol

Nuh-uh! Healthcare is H block and Grocery is G block. I like that.

Domestics *was* D but now it's B and C and now we have Infants in I.
Our old model made sense.. The letters started at the front in the first hardlines section then worked their way back. Now, with the new remodel, hardlines wraps the outside of the racetrack, and so do the letters. a, b, c, and d make sense, but once you get to the interior of the racetrack, shit goes haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back