After Work

So what's everyone's favorite thing to do after work?

For me its either take a nap, or spend some time with my girlfriend, or play video games (yeah I'm a nerdy geeky person lol). :cool:

I also like to play my drums and pretend I know how to play guitar, which I really suck at, the guitar anyway.:rolleyes:

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry Hardlinesmaster, I haven't installed those extra smilies yet. It is on my to-do list

Evan, I spend way too much time on Facebook. A couple games on there I enjoy. I also enjoy reading, and watch movies on netflix. I've been an active member & administrator on various sports forums in the past, but none work related. It's not college basketball season now, so not much going on there. Good luck with the guitar.

Video games, whether it be new games or old school SNES, Sega Genesis, etc, facebook and various other humorous sites, stuff like that. I can't help but be lazy after work, though I also play softball locally, so I'm not completely lazy lol

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Movie nite with the kids (we pop popcorn & make cookies). I come from an extended family & we swap DVDs around. We've gone thru the Potter series, X-men, Pirates of the Carribean, etc. I've got boys so it's usually action/adventure.

Formina Sage💯

Staff member
Administrator
Movie nite with the kids (we pop popcorn & make cookies). I come from an extended family & we swap DVDs around. We've gone thru the Potter series, X-men, Pirates of the Carribean, etc. I've got boys so it's usually action/adventure.
It's like free Netflix! :D

OP
OP
EvanM07
I used to play WoW... now I play BFBC2, COD MW1&2 and Black Ops., Left4Dead 1&2, Railworks 2, Sim City 4, Sims3, and Urban Terror.

I play WAY too many video games lol!

Formina Sage💯

Staff member
Administrator
I used to play WoW... now I play BFBC2, COD MW1&2 and Black Ops., Left4Dead 1&2, Railworks 2, Sim City 4, Sims3, and Urban Terror.

I play WAY too many video games lol!
PS3? Add me: ForminaSage402

FrontEndKnowItAll

Former PFresh Assistant
After work, I crack a beer, sit on the couch and turn on the tv while telling myself "I'm not going to fall asleep" and then wake up from my extended nap 2 hours later... What can I say, I live an exciting life.. just can't wait for classes to start up again in August!!

Formina Sage💯

Staff member
Administrator
Oh, on that note, we have a <spoiler> </spoiler> tag, which functions like this: (obviously use square brackets instead of angle brackets)

This is some info that could be a spoiler, read at your discretion