Archived All external storage taken away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeeeee

TL
Anyone else recently have all their containers and extra storage trailer taken away? (I live in a smaller store, high volume. No space. Now no external storage)

My store had like 6 trailers outside and there's one left. I think they're mainly more supposed to be around for 4th QTR.

They found ways to save space inside? I'm sure they're not cheap when they rent those out. My old store had like eight of those things at one time. Now it has one.

Last edited:
DTLs and/or above tend to hate these things because they are an “eyesore” so that’s probably why they had to go

But where will we shove and forget about all the extra plano stuff that was ordered and should be tossed/recycled/crc/w.e

There were some pretty big projects that we did last year at my store that will be simply impossible this year without the extra space.

Wish me luck in getting my execs to understand that though

They cleared out ours. Lucky for us they then left a lot of our gondola parts outside in the rain so at lest we know we can trash all of our peg board.

We use to have an open top permanently for years but within the year we were told to get rid of it. Use to be able to order them too but now they freak out over every little thing

Anyone else recently have all their containers and extra storage trailer taken away? (I live in a smaller store, high volume. No space. Now no external storage)
Don't you know? If you can't sell it and you can't stow it, you are supposed to burn it. Yes make a big bonfire out on the receiving dock. :eek:o_O;)

in the signing room. You aren't supposed to move freely in there if you save everything.

I'm a total asshole about the fixture room. The stl made me move all the signing in there after Christmas. I have to be on everyone all the time.

our last one is supposed to be leaving March week 1. The one that's been in the middle bay since we opened. They are leaving two in the entire group from what the pmtbp said. We got a second last year as we grew into the next org chart up. No clue how we'll made it through 4th quarter without one at least.

We use to have an open top permanently for years but within the year we were told to get rid of it. Use to be able to order them too but now they freak out over every little thing
An open top dumpster? Why would you even need one permanently?

An open top dumpster? Why would you even need one permanently?
For some reason the store had one for a project and it never got picked up and was just emptied and returned for larger trash. I mean I played a role to get it removed but now leadership has changed and the unpredictability of visits so we can’t order one for fixture cleanup. Only utilize them when we have a corp approved project

I always wanted a gondola for my apartment. :cool::D:p
Dang I only got some wire shelves (great for the hens to nest in). We got a terrific rolling cart w drawers, Home Depot display they chucked. Great storage and the dog sleeps on the bottom shelf.

This last transition was a struggle without the extra storage trailer that's for darn sure! Before we could hide our mess now we have to manage it! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back