All of us @ the breakroom will go to jail

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Uh, no.

A. It will never pass. The proposition/bill/law is not clearly laid out, and has no clear intent or motive.
B. A website's requirement for an online username is different from a website's requirement for your real name.
C. The bill states that people who "exceed authorized access" of websites - as determined by the website's Terms of Use, will be prosecuted. In the case of this website, in our Terms of Use, we prefer and ask that users who register use a non-identifying username in order to maintain anonymity.
D. This website doesn't have nearly the capacity as Facebook/Myspace to be used to harm another user - think Facebook, online stalkers using falsified information to be a predator to children. This website doesn't invite the same sort of users.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Uh, no.

A. It will never pass. The proposition/bill/law is not clearly laid out, and has no clear intent or motive.
B. A website's requirement for an online username is different from a website's requirement for your real name.
C. The bill states that people who "exceed authorized access" of websites - as determined by the website's Terms of Use, will be prosecuted. In the case of this website, in our Terms of Use, we prefer and ask that users who register use a non-identifying username in order to maintain anonymity.
D. This website doesn't have nearly the capacity as Facebook/Myspace to be used to harm another user - think Facebook, online stalkers using falsified information to be a predator to children. This website doesn't invite the same sort of users.
This site isn't meant to be fraudulent anyways. We just prefer to communicate anonymously.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
"Never give up, never surrender!" - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart - NSEA Protector

As my favorite captain in sci-fi put it...

"I will not go down easily, and I will not go down alone" -Captain Sheridan from Babylon 5.
I thought I was the only adult here who watched that show

"Never give up, never surrender!" - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart - NSEA Protector
"I dont get out of the chopper -- you crawl your bloody ass to me" - Me

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Babylon 5 - Our Last, Best hope for peace.

Apparently the creater, JMS (Hs name is J. Michael Straczynski) talked to the executives of the network and told them it was a series about killing your parents. It was a vastly underrated series. The battles it spawned on the internet were epic. It even inspired the Star Trek vs. Star Wars battle to reignite (thankfully they were nerds so nobody was injured except the modems that were forced to show photoshopped JPG after JPG to show some pixel being higher than the other).

The truth speaks for itself, I am just a messenger. Lyra to #1 in b5.

Gosh, the shadows war has really begun at spot.

Last edited:

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Dude, we are on a website talking and venting about our jobs instead of down at the local tavern drinking our troubles away.

Either we are nerds or we have issues.

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
Dude, we are on a website talking and venting about our jobs instead of down at the local tavern drinking our troubles away.

Either we are nerds or we have issues.
I'm currently doing the last bit of your first sentence. And drooling over Skyrim. Who's the nerd now? :p

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Yeah me too.

Of course it took me awhile to get the hand of perks/keyboard/mouse control. Darn computer programmers, I'm going to make them program a holodeck with four million lines of basic.

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
Yeah me too.

Of course it took me awhile to get the hand of perks/keyboard/mouse control. Darn computer programmers, I'm going to make them program a holodeck with four million lines of basic.
I still haven't got the hang of dual casting yet. I click on it and its equipped in the hand opposite of where i click in the destruction menu! COME ON! i want to burn things! not *************** and moan about it.