Archived Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elvin

Been lurking for a couple of days now. Ready for an introduction lol. The name's Elvin and recently got hired for soft lines. Had some experience working at Macy's for awhile so hopefully this will be another great learning experience. As you probably can already tell from my header, I'm from Hawaii lol. So Aloha for now...

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

Also, do we have Targets in Hawaii? That is awesome!!!

Our inventory guys said they also work the Hawaii stores. They said their backrooms are massive. I'd love a field trip!!

Now i want to be teansfered... no wait the life is expensive and the wages low... just vacations.

My PMT said corporate is sending thousands of new shopping carts to Hawaii. I forget how many exactly, but it seemed excessive. I guess they're trying to lower costs in the long run by shipping in bulk.

So...how do I go about getting transfered to a store in Hawaii?

So...how do I go about getting transfered to a store in Hawaii?
Same as transferring to any other store...find an open position, talk to HR, apply on eHR.

There are 88 open positions in Hawaii right now...

Yeah Hawaii is pretty expensive to live in. This is my 2nd part-time job but love the weather and all my family is here so that's always a good thing. Thanks for the welcome, everyone;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back