Archived am I being kept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was hired as seasonal hardliners & now I’m only working beauty. All the seasonal people at my target are gone. They never told me If they are keeping me or letting me go. also on my schedule online the store number is in red and I heard if it’s red it is not my real posisition. Also my team lead said if hr didn’t say anything I’m being kept. but wouldn’t hr say something? and am I just being kept as beauty now?!

So I was hired as seasonal hardliners & now I’m only working beauty. All the seasonal people at my target are gone. They never told me If they are keeping me or letting me go. also on my schedule online the store number is in red and I heard if it’s red it is not my real posisition. Also my team lead said if hr didn’t say anything I’m being kept. but wouldn’t hr say something? and am I just being kept as beauty now?!
The store number in red means you aren't in your primary workcenter.

Clearly they like you if you haven’t been let go yet! Don’t be afraid to ask. The ETLs won’t bite just because you’re concerned about your job.

Reactions: Dog
Yes and No. My guess is you weren't told because they can't move you formally to beauty so you are still coded salesfloor which is why its red.

My suggestion is find HRTL or ETL-HR and ask why its red. They will either be blunt or talk around it. If she/he is blunt you should get your answer. But as of right now you are a full on part of the team!

Some stores don't have conversations they are keeping you. I believe best practice is to key seasonals as permanent by January 22nd. So assume you're being kept.

Don't let up though we already termed a seasonal we "kept" because his attendance went to crap right after we told him we want him to stick around.

90 days son!

Last edited:
Some stores don't have conversations they are keeping you. I believe best practice is to key seasonals as permanent by January 22nd. So assume you're being kept.

Don't let up though we already termed a seasonal we "kept" because his attendance went to crap right after we told him we want him to stick around
:p:eek::D:D:D:p:D:rolleyes:

Dang, your TL should know if you were being kept or not. Just keep coming and doi a good job.

My TL told me I was being kept. "You know were keeping you." And that was it. But at least I was told something. I was the only cashier that was kept. And a former cashier was rehired the beginning of January.

Our ETLs were less than friendly when people were asking if they were getting kept or not (even if they were getting kept!)

Why? Do they not think us mere plebes should care about our livelihoods?

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back