am I blacklisted?

New to break room but I used to work at Target for about 7 or 8 months before leaving for school/work reasons.

I tried reapplying to another target some time after and got an interview scheduled but the HR called a day after and said it had to be rescheduled because my interviewer wasn’t in that day and so we rescheduled a few days later and when I went in and stated i was there for an interview, the front end TMs said my interviewer wasn’t there that day but said to go sit in the starbucks area and wait for someone

I waited about 30 or so minutes and no one came over, I had an emergency and had to leave so I told one of the TMs that, but never got a call or email after I left.

for a few weeks I tried applying to Targets around my area that were opening but kept getting “not considered” on the website.

Not too bugged about it but was wondering if this was a reason why or they just won’t consider me for some odd reason considering my super open schedule and past lead reference lol

You app is on file for 60 days reapplying is pointless and probably why you get that measage. Call the store you want and twlk to their hr say you applied already. Frankly this is a bad time because hours are cut tot he quick for Q1. Those alreqdy in are seeing 4hr work weeks. I would broaden your aspects and apply other companies to

We always have the applicant sit at Starbucks and wait for someone to come get them to do the interview. My assumption is the TM you spoke to was just following what they were told but failed to communicate to the right person you were there. I can’t imagine someone would purposefully make you wait half an hour without letting you know that they’re going to be late or need to reschedule. Sure Target can be unprofessional sometimes for new hires but just having someone sit there would be kinda low.

call and ask to talk to the Hr. You can’t reapply within 6 months but they can just pull up your application

Last edited:
Back